Bad news/ Good news

Ross' POV

I woke up on the floor with Laura in my arms, I look down to see that we're still in our dress clothes. I heard cries of one of the twins, I lifted Laura up and laid her on the bed putting a blanket on her. I walked out to the hallway and heard the cries coming Riley's room, I walk into her room and saw her rolling around crying. When I got to her crib she stopped and looked straight up at me with her arms out, I laughed picking her up holding her to my chest. I walked downstairs to make a bottle. I started dancing around with her while we waited she was just staring at me with a freaked out look which made me laugh uncontrollably. I guess we woke up Laur because she came downstairs with the blanket I put on her.

Ross: Good morning beautiful.

Laura: Morning Ross.

She gives me a kiss, and then she gives a kiss to Riley.

Laura: Good morning baby girl.

Riley: gah...

Ross: Awe is my baby girl trying to talk?

Riley: Gah!

We laugh. They microwave goes off and I open the door and grab the bottle, Laura takes Riley from me so that what I can put the lid on it. I checked the bottle to make sure it was not to hot, when I was sure I handed it to Laura and she fed Riley. The baby monitor went off with Ryder's cries, Laura looked at me with pleading eyes. I walked upstairs and walk into Ryder's room he was crying looking up at the ceiling. I picked him up and brought him downstairs luckily Laura all ready had a bottle mad. I grabbed it giving her a kiss on the check thanking her and sat on the couch feeding him. The house phone rang and Laura answered it while bouncing Riley on her hip.

Laura: Hello?.... What?!?... Yeah we'll try to be there as quick as possible... Okay thank you.

She sets the phone down and looks at with sadness in her eyes.

Ross: Laura what's wrong?

Laura: Rydel and Evie are in the Hospital.

Ross: Why what happened?

Laura: I'm not sure Ryland told me to get there as soon as possible.

Ross: Okay, Um let's get them dress and then ourselves.

Laura: Okay...

We walk upstairs and get them change with fresh diapers and all, we laid them in their pack-n-play that I brought upstairs. I came out first and started to put them in their car seats, Laura finally came out. I picked up the car seats while Laura grabbed her purse and keys. We got into the car after she found them and drove to the hospital.

-------------------------

We walked into the hospital to see everyone waiting except Rocky and Alexa.

Ross: What happened?

Ratliff: Rydel is having an early miscarriage, the doctors say that she is on bed rest for the whole first trimester if we want to keep the baby.

Laura: Oh My God! Where is she?

Ratliff: Room 385.

Laura: Okay, I'm going to go see her... Ross fill me in on Evie later?

Ross: Yes I will.

She goes to Delly's room and I look at Riker and Brandi worried that something went really bad with my niece.

Ross: Riker.... What happened.

Riker: Glass.... lots and lots of glass everywhere.

Ross: What happened?

Riker: Brandi and I were dancing... we heard a crash... Evie was on the ground... covered in larger shards of glass.

Ross: What!

Riker: They told us they are trying everything they can.

Ross: What bull shit!

Stormie: Ross!

Ross: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.      

The doors open and in comes a doctor.

Doctor: Lynch?

Riker: Yes?

Doctor: Your daughter loss a lot of blood...But... She survived it! She is recovering in 386.

Riker: Thank you so much.

Brandi had happy tears down her face, we walk to Evie's room with teddy bears and flowers. She was looking all over the room and when she saw us she screamed out daddy and Riker ran to her hugging her with tears down his face. I asked my mom if she could watch the twins, she nodded and I walked out into the hallway. I fall to the ground holding my head with tears streaming down my face, I felt some put their hand on my arm I looked up to see Laura.

Laura: Ross what's wrong?

Ross: Laura what if in the next couple of years that's Riley or Ryder?

Laura: Oh honey! I will make sure that won't happen!

Ross: But how will we know?

Laura: I... I don't know but if we keep an eye and live our lives how their meant to be lived then we will be alright.

I nodded my head and she kissed my forehead.

Stormie: OH MY GOD!!!!!!

We ran in to see why my mom screamed.

Mark: What happened?

Stormie: Rocky and Alexa's plane crashed and they want us to recognize the body's.

Ryland: What?

Everyone froze.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter!

Anyways Love Ya Guys!<3<3<3

~Mariah.