Wedding Planning

Laura's POV

I am in my office planning the wedding, and let me tell you it is stressful. I have papers everywhere! I am so stressed out, I just want everything to be prefect. There was a knock at the door, Ross walked in.

Ross: Hey baby I thought you would like some tea.

Laura: Yes, thanks babe.

He sets the tea on the table, he looks through the papers and then looks at me.

Ross: Are you okay?

Laura: Honestly?

Ross nods.

Laura: I'm completely stressed out, I want everything to be prefect.

Ross: Everything will be prefect when we become husband and wife.

Laura: I know I just want everyone to have fun.

Ross: Do you want any help? I can help or my mom or the girls or just Rydel?

Laura: Can you, Rydel, and Stormie help?

Ross: Yes I will call them.

He walked out and I started organizing all the papers and pictures. I walk out to the dining room table and set everything down. Ross walked in the dining room, while end his phone call.

Ross: Alright they'll be here in 30 minutes. Now what do you want me to do?

Laura: I was thinking that we can pick out our wedding colors, venue, cake, flowers and guest. While Stormie, and Rydel do food, DJ, and photographer, and everything else.

Ross: Okay, so what colors should we do?

Laura: I was thinking red and white?       

Ross: Yeah, that's prefect, let me get my laptop and then we can look up a venue for the wedding.

Laura: Okay.

He left the room, the doorbell rang and I got up to answer the door. Stormie and Rydel stood with big smiles, I stepped aside and let them in. We walk to the dining room to see Ross on his laptop. We explained to them what we wanted them to do and they got right to it. Ross and I were think of a summer wedding, one by the beach or in a beautiful garden. The wedding date is July 25, 2019. We made save the date invitations, and then put pictures from Verona, Italy on the invitations. We decided on red rose with pearls in the middle with white calla lilies. We also decided on inviting close family and friends. Once we were done, Ross order Thai food and we all ate in the living room, while Stormie and Rydel tell me embarrassing stories of Ross when he was a baby.

Rydel: Speaking of babies I pregnant again!

Laura: Really!!!    

Stormie: Awe Honey!

Ross: Congrats Dels!

Laura: How far along are you?

Rydel: 4 months.

Stormie: Why did you keep it a secret?

Rydel: Well because I'm having twin girls!!!!

Stormie: OMG!!!!!!!!!

Laura: ARE YOU SERIOUS??????!!!!!!!

Rydel laughs, but she is not laughing at us she was looking at Ross. We turn to look at him to see his mouth wide open, next thing we knew he started screaming like a little girl, he was jumping up and down like he just won the lottery. We just stared at him kind of freaked out, when he noticed he stopped:

Ross: Uhh, I mean that's great news, any names?

Rydel: Actually Yes there is, we picked them out last month, we named them after their Godparents.

We looked at her to continue. She smiled big and said the names.

Rydel: We want to name them Marie and Shor!

Laura: Omg are you serious?!??!!?!

Rydel: Yes! Your are our favorite couple and we know that you would take care of them.

Ross: Rydel you are the best! You have no idea how much I look up to you, and how I will always trust you with my private life and how you always have advice for me, You are the best sister in the world!

Rydel: Awe Ross your going to make me cry.

She starts to fan herself, Ross walks over to his big sister and hugged her tight. Stormie took a picture and posted it on Instagram with a comment saying Awe big sister and little brother love, so proud of them both! <3<3. I liked it quickly and commented awe with heart eyes. We talked for  a few hours and then they ended up leaving since it was getting late. Ross and I headed up to bed and laid down cuddling.

Laura: You know Ross that was the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

Ross: I know.

I could feel him smirking.

Ross: But it was all true.

Laura: I know.

Ross: Laur?

Laura: Hmm?

Ross: When do you want to have a baby?

Laura: After are wedding for sure, I can't wait to have little feet running around the house.

Ross: Me neither.

Laura: I love you.

Ross: I love you too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Hoped you liked the chapter! I will probably post another one tomorrow I'm not sure yet, I have a busy day tomorrow.

Anyways Love Ya Guys!<3<3<3

~Mariah.