Family Fun Day

The door opens and Rydel and I think Ratliff where standing their with wide smiles. They invited us in, the three of them walked in front and I walked behind looking at the cute pictures of their family. Ross stops and holds out his hand, I take it and we walk out into the backyard his mom and dad (I Think) walks up and hugs Ross.

Ross' mom: Hi you must be Laura, Rydel has told us some much about you, I'm so glad Ross has finally found a pretty, and nice, sweet girl like yourself.

Laura: awe thank you Mrs. Lynch.

Ross' mom: oh please that's my mother-in-law call me Stormie and this is Mark. (looks at her watch) Oh Mark its time to set up the games. We'll be right back.

They walk towards the house and Ross takes me to a man with blonde hair like his but with long bangs, he is holding a boy and the women he is talking with is holding a baby girl.

Ross: Laura I would like you to meet Riker, his wife Brandi, their son John, and their daughter Evie.

Laura: its so nice to meet you both.

Riker: You too.

Evie starts to cry and John wants down to run and play. We talk a little bit, then John tripped and fell and started crying so they had to run over to see if he was okay. Ross than introduce me to his other older brother Rocky and his girlfriend Alexa, also his younger brother Ryland and his girlfriend Savannah. Stormie and Mark came out with food and everyone started eating, while eating we laughed and joked around. At the end of the night Mark and Stormie went to bed. Riker put the kids to bed and the rest of us sat in the living room.

Rydel: lets do something fun like we did when we were teens!

Rocky: like what?

Ryland: Truth or dare?

Everyone: Yasss!

we moved the couches and sat in a circle. we sat in this order Riker, Brandi, Alexa, Rocky, Rydel, Ratliff, me, Ross, Ryland, and Savannah.

Rocky: who is going first?

Savannah: I will, okay lets see Rocky, truth or dare?

Rocky: Dare!

Savannah: I Dare you to jump into the pool naked screaming out I'm in love with my stuffed bear!

Rocky: Really, do I have to?

Savannah just points to the door that leads to the pool Rocky walks towards the door and takes his clothes off we start laughing. He screamed out I in love with my stuffed bear and jumped into the pool, he come in with a towel and went to the bathroom to change. When he comes back he choses Ross.

Rocky: Truth or dare Rossy?

Ross: Dare.

Rocky: I dare you to strip in front and Laura and start give her a lap dance. (smirks)

Ross striped and I saw his sexy 8 packs and his v-line oh my god! He starts give me a lap dance. It was very awkward with everyone watching. Once it was done everyone was amazed what he just did. He just shrugged and picked Rydel.

Ross: Rydel truth or dare?

Rydel: Truth

Ross: Tell what you did 2 years ago on my bed?

Rydel: um... um.. I had sex with Ratliff on your bed. (giggles nervously)

Ross: WHAT!!!!!!

Rydel: uh uh Laura! truth or dare?

Laura: um Dare?

Rydel: you sure?

I nodded

Rydel: I dare you to take Ross in the closet and have your way with him, show him how you really feel in 10 minutes, the 10 minute start once the door shuts.

I gulp, I grabbed Ross' hand and walk into the closet. I kiss him hard and he kiss' back. I ask for an entrance and he accepts we go at it until there is a knock on the door. once the door opens he throws me over his back and runs out the front door I hear them laugh and saying someone's going to get laid tonight!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrive at our house and he pulls me out of the car running into the house up the stairs and into his room. He drops me on the bed and starts to pull up his shirt, once he got it off he threw my dress off and kissed me roughly, I kissed back and  fumble with his belt, he grabs the back of my bra and unclips it, he throws it to the side. He starts to kiss down my jaw to my chest, I moan, I get his belt and pull down his pants, he rubs his thumb against my thigh, his fingers pull my panties down and slips his fingers in me, I moan out Ross. He stops and pulls down his boxers and slips on a condom, and slides into me, he goes faster and harder.

(2 Hour later)

We fall back on the bed, holy cow this man is a sex god! He pulls me into his arms and I lay on his chest, we lay in silence.

Ross: Wow.( breathes out)

Laura: Yeah, by the way you are a sex god!

He laughs

Ross: Why thank you, so does that mean your my sex goddess?

Laura: I guess.

We don't speak anymore, I start to fall asleep and I feel lips on my head and a goodnight from Ross, I smile and fall into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys it was my first kind of sex scene so I didn't really know what to write, sorry if it sucks, anyways Love ya guys!<3<3<3!!!!!!!