Welcome home!

Laura's POV

I'm so excited! We get to take the twins home today! Ross was driving to the hospital as we speak, he pulled into the hospital parking lot and parked the car. We grabbed the car seats and held hands while walking into the hospital, we went up to the nurses station.

Laura: Hi, do you know where we could find the nursery floor?

Nurse: Yes, 3rd floor. A nurse will help you find what your looking for.

Ross: Okay thanks.

We walk to the elevator and hit the button, the doors open, we step in and hit 3. We get to the nursery and ask the nurse where we could find the twins. She gave us paperwork to fill out, we hand her it back after we filled them out. She took us into and room and told us to wait, a few minutes later to nurses came back holding a little boy and a little girl. They hand me the boy and Ross the girl, right when Ross looked at her I knew he fell in love. He looked at me with happiness and excitement in his eyes, this is on of the reasons why I fell in love with him.

Nurse: Okay, we have to fill out their birth certificates. We will start with the boy since he's the oldest.

Ross: How much time is between them?

Nurse: One minute and thirty seconds.

Ross: Wow, right down to seconds.

She nods.

Nurse: What is his name?

Laura: Ryder Shor Lynch.

Nurse: What a handsome name.

Laura: Thanks.

The nurse finished filling out the rest, then asked for the girls name.

Ross: Riley Marie Lynch.

Nurse: That is very beautiful! You two are very good at picking names.

Ross: Thanks.

After she finished filling out the birth certificates, we put the twins in their car seats. They gave us special formula since they don't drink breast milk, because I can't offer it to them. We walked out of the hospital smiling hand in hand. Ross put the formula in the trunk and then put Riley in car and made sure she was secure, I got in the middle of the backseat and put Ryder in as well. Ross got in the drivers seat and fixed the mirror so he could see us while he drove. The twins were sleeping the whole way home. Ross pulled into the driveway and parked the car in the garage, he got the formula and put it in the house. He came back out and brought Riley inside while I got out and took Ryder. Ross was in the living room get the tape recorder and camera ready. I got the twins out and held them in my arms while Ross took pictures of us, we switched and I did the same thing. He put them back in my arms and grabbed the tape recorder, and began taping us showing them the house and their rooms. By the time we were done showing them their new home they were passed out, I took Riley into her room and put her to bed and Ross did the same with Ryder. Ross and I met downstairs and cuddled on the couch.

Laura: I'm glad we did this.

Ross: Me too.

We talked about all the things that will happen in the future and how exciting it will be. We fall asleep on the couch holding each other, dreaming about prefect our life will be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! How did you like this chapter? I think its so cute how Ross is getting attached to Riley, Laura is the same with Ryder. I will hopefully post another chapter this weekend! I am sick and I don't know if I will be able too. But Hopefully I will be because you deserve it!

Anyways Love Ya Guys!<3<3<3

~Mariah.