First day of work

Laura's POV

An annoying sound woke me up from my beautiful sleep, ugh! I hit my hand on my alarm clock and fell down on my bed remembering the last night.  

(Last night)

When he pulled into my driveway, he opened the door for me and offered his hand out for me to grab. I took ahold of it and got out, he then walked me to the door. As he was leaning in the door open quickly and I got pulled inside, leaving Ross out on the steps.

Laura: wtf! (I look at the person who pulled me inside)

Vanessa: sorry but your late you said you would be home by 10 it's 12:30.

Laura: V I'm 22 years old I can do what ever I want!

Vanessa not when your living under my roof!

Laura: then I'm moving out!

Vanessa: whatever fine by me!( stomps upstairs )

I let out a frustrating ugh and going to my room, and falling asleep.

(Previous time)

Ugh! I can't not believe she did that! (Sighs, getting up and gets ready for her first day of work) I walk down the stairs shoving my phone in my purse while seeing Vanessa in the living room.

Vanessa: Laur I sorry I over reacted. Can you please forgive me?

I just ignored her, grabbing my keys and walked to my car. I drove to work in silence. Ugh why does she have to be like that I yell inside my head! I get out of my car as soon as I get in my parking space and head up stairs to apologize to Ross for being pulled away from him.

(Walks into the elevator hiring the top floor button)

It dings and I walk off setting my stuff in my office and then walking towards his office. I knock and hear come in. I walk in the see his chair facing the windows.

Laura: sorry about last night. (Looking down at my shoes)

The chair turns and I look up to see that it's not Ross but a blonde 25 year old female.

The blonde: what happened last night?

Suddenly the door open and I turn to see Ross coming in.

Ross: what's going on here?

The blonde: just wondering what's happened last night. (Smiles)

Ross: Rydel that not what you think!( blushing )

Rydel? Who is she? She very pretty maybe some ex girlfriend or something?

Rydel: of course not! (Starts laughing her head off)

Ross: Laura I would like you to meet my sister Rydel Lynch

Rydel: it's not going to be Lynch anymore Ross! (Showing her left hand to him)

Ross: WHAT! Rat finally grew some balls and asked you to marry him!