Christmas shopping

Ross' POV

I woke up and got ready for the day, Laura woke up after I got out of the shower, while I got dress she went into the shower, I went downstairs and made some breakfast and Laura came downstairs and sat at the breakfast bar. I put the food on 2 plates and grabbed 2 forks and set them on the counter. Laura started eating and did too.

Laura: What day is it?

Ross: ( I looked at my phone) Um December 18th.

Laura: Crap, we need to go Christmas shopping!

She started eating quickly and went upstairs to start getting ready. I finished and put the dishes in the dishwasher, and went upstairs to get my wallet and wait for Laur. She came out of the bathroom and grabbed her purse and we walked out the door into my Comoro. We arrived to the mall and we went our separate ways to find gifts for everyone I have the boys and she has the girls, and then each other. I found Riker a nice watch from fossil, Ratliff some cologne, Rocky some strings for his guitar since he still plays, Ryland Red DJ beats headphones, John is getting every sport ball and a Denver Bronco jersey Payton Manning to be exact, and for Dad I got him some new golf clubs. Now for Laura I got her some clothes and jewelry and shoes, I also got her a promise ring. I go look around for Laura.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura's POV

As Ross and I go different ways I look at this amazing acoustic guitar, I bought it for his birthday, I then got him a watch like a really fancy watch, I got Velvet some toys and a bed, for Momma  (A/N: she calls Stormie mom now) I got her some nice perfume, for Brandi I got her some wine glasses, for Rydel I got her some Hello kitty jewelry and everything collection thing you could find, for Alexa I got her a bath and body works bucket with A thousand Wishes scent, for Savannah I got her jewelry, and for sweet little Evie I got her cute clothes and those little head bands with those little flowers you can clip on. I went to the wrapping station and had the gifts wrapped and their names put on the stickers, as I put the gifts in a cart I saw Ross walking up to me with his gifts wrapped in bags.

Ross: You ready to go?

Laura: Yeah you too?

Ross: Yeah.

We walked out of the mall and walked to the car and put everything into the car, we got into the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

Ross: Do you want to go out eat at in-n-out?

Laura: Yes!

Ross pulls into in-n-out and we get out and go inside.

Ross: Do you just want a burger and fries with a strawberry milkshake?

Laura: Yeah, I'm going to get a table.

Ross: Okay.

I went to find a table and I sat down, after 5 minutes Ross came to the table with our food, We started eat and half way through eating Rydel called me.

(Phone convo)

Laura: Hello?

Rydel: Hey Laura!

Laura: Hey Delly what's up?

Rydel: I was  wondering if you wanted to go bridesmaid shopping with me and the rest of the girls tomorrow, Alexa is also doing the same thing. Plus we were thinking about having you be in our weddings?

Laura: Oh My Gosh Yes!!!! I would love to!

Rydel: Great I was also wondering if  you wanted to be my Maid of Honor?

I screamed a bit which made people stare plus Ross with a confused look.

Rydel: So I take that as a yes?

Laura: Yes omg Rydel thank you so much!

Rydel: Your welcome! But now I have to go and do more wedding plans, love ya little sis!

Laura: Love you too big sis! Bye!   

Rydel: Bye!

(End of phone convo)

Ross: What was that about?

Laura: Oh nothing just that your sister asked me to go dress shopping as her maid of honor!

Ross: Awe Laur congrats!

Laura: Thanks!

We went back to eating when we finished, we went home and put the gift under the tree. For the rest of the day we did some work and watched Netflix and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(10:30)

I woke up to the doorbell, what the? I look at my phone 10:30, who would be here at this time of night? I woke up Ross.

Ross: Huh? (half asleep)

Laura: Ross wake up someone is at the door.

Ross sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Ross: What time is it?

Laura: 10:30

Ross: Why would someone be here at 10:30?

I shrugged, he got up and went downstairs and I followed. Ross opens the door and there stood my sister.

Vanessa: Laura.

Laura: What do you want Vanessa?

Vanessa: I want you back Laura.

Laura: No Vanessa, I hate you, you treat me like a child and plus its been 4 months since I left and now you want me back, Hell No!

Vanessa: Fine then be a little slut to your boss. All he wants is your body! He doesn't care about you! He is nothing but a pervert!

Ross: Whoa Whoa Whoa! hold up! I love Laura more than you ever did now leave my property or I'll call the cops!

Vanessa: Whatever!

She leaves and Ross shuts the door and locks it. Ugh I hate her, I can't believe she would do that and say that god!!!!! I walk upstairs and Ross follows.

Laura: I'm sorry about what she said.

Ross: It's fine let's just go to bed you have a big day tomorrow.

Laura: Okay.

I lay down and Ross put his arms around me.

Ross: I love you Laur.

Laura: I love you too Ross.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you like it! Laura Seems to be getting closer to the Lynch family. But Vanessa seems to be the same as usual. Will Christmas be good or bad? Find out in the next chapter!

---------------------------

Question for my Readers Where do you guys live? state? Country?

I live in Michigan!!!! GO BLUE!!!!!!!

Anyways Love Ya Guys<3<3<3