Thanksgiving

Laura's POV

Today is thanksgiving! I cant wait I have been planning this since Halloween! I have everything ready the Turkey is almost done, everything else is being brought by everyone. The table is made and I was getting dressed in a nice black dress that Ross bought me and my gladiator heels, with silver earrings, my engagement ring and sliver and black bracelets.

 The table is made and I was getting dressed in a nice black dress that Ross bought me and my gladiator heels, with silver earrings, my engagement ring and sliver and black bracelets

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ross was in the game room getting the football game ready, I brought snacks down there a few minutes ago. The  doorbell rang, I opened the door to see everyone with smiles.

Laura: Hey guys come on in!

Everyone walked in and took off their coats, they put them in the coat closet. We walked into the dinning room and the girls put their dishes on the table.

Laura: Ross is downstairs in the game room, go ahead and go down there. There is snacks and drinks.

Riker: Thanks Laura! Your the best!

He hugs me and heads downstairs, the rest of the guys agree and hug me or kiss me on the head or cheek then following to go downstairs. I lead the girls into the kitchen where a bottle of with and red wine is opened, I grab glasses for everyone and pour them some wine. We talk about what's been going on in the last couple of days while taking sips of sweet wine. After a couple of glasses and laughs the boys come up with smiles on their faces, looks like the broncos won! We all sit down at the table while Brandi and Rydel get Jacob and Evie in the high chairs with food. Mark says a prayer and we get right into eating, everyone had their first bite and said that the turkey was really good. I was about to take my first bite when the doorbell rang, I looked at Ross and he looked at me at the same time... which was really creepy... we gave each other a confused look because we weren't expecting anyone else. The doorbell rang again, I excused myself from the table and walked towards the front door, I opened it and was confused on who was standing there.

Laura: Hello Officer what can I help you with?

Officer: Hi Miss. Marano, I'm Officer Meyer. May I speak to you and Mr. Lynch.

Laura: Which one, sorry the whole Lynch family is here.

Officer Meyer: Um...(looks at paper) Ross Lynch.

Laura: Okay, well why don't you come in and I'll go get him.

I open the door wider to let him in and then shut the door, I walk to the dining room and whisper into Ross' ear.

Laura: Um Ross there's a police officer who wants to see us.

He looked up at me with a confused look, and I shrugged my shoulders. He excused himself and walked with me in the living room while holding my hand.

Ross: Hi officer what can I do for you?

Officer Meyer: Can we sit down?

Laura: Of course.

We all sit down in the living room.

Officer Meyer: Laura, I am sorry to tell you this but Vanessa and Shawn Johnston died this morning at 7:45 am in a car crash.

Laura: Who?

Officer Meyer: Your sister Vanessa Marano and her husband Shawn Johnston.

Laura:....

Ross: Laur... I'm so sorry.

Laura: Um it's okay I wasn't really close to her and all but I will miss her dearly. But one question why do I need to know and why is Ross here?

Ross: That was two questions.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes, and then went back to Officer Meyer.

Officer Meyer: Well you know how she was pregnant?

Laura: Yes.

Officer Meyer: Well she gave birth to them a few weeks ago and Vanessa had in her will that you would be the one to rise them if she was to ever die.

Laura: Oh, and what do you mean by them?

Officer Meyer: Yes had twins a boy and a girl.

Laura: Twins?

Officer Meyer: Yup.

I look over to Ross and he had wide eyes, how are we suppose to take care of twins when we're not even married?  But I can't just give them away they share my blood and everything. Officer Meyer showed Ross and I a picture of them, they kind of looked like us in a way.

Laura: Could we maybe think and talk about it for a day?

Officer Meyer: Yes, of course. When you make up your mind call me on my cell, here you go.

He hands me the picture and a card with his number.

Laura: Thank you.

Officer Meyer: No problem, thank you for your time! Happy thanksgiving!

Ross: You too!

Ross walks him to the door and I sit there looking at the picture of them, oh god why does this have to happen... I don't know what to do. Ross walks back in and grabs my hand and we walk to the dining room and it was completely quiet, I noticed when I was in the living room talking to Officer Meyer. They must have been wondering what was going on, they all looked at us and we stayed silent the rest of the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Hoped you liked this chapter! I'm still loving your comments!

Pretty big surprises this chapter huh huh? More will be coming up don't worry its exciting!

Anyways Love Ya Guys!<3<3<3

~Mariah.