Once a month

Laura's POV

Ugh I woke up early this morning feeling wet down there, and quickly got up and went in the bathroom. Crap! my period ugh I hate this time of the month, my cramps are the worst! I got a tampon and changed my underwear, also getting pills and a glass of water. I checked my side of the bed to make sure that there was blood or anything weird. Ross was still asleep, here's the thing I don't tell him that I'm on my period because it's embarrassing, and weird to talk about so guys don't care but I don't know about him. I just ignored my thoughts and went downstairs to get something to eat which was a bowl of strawberries. Once I finished I put the bowl in the dishwasher and went upstairs to change so I could go to the store and get tampons, chocolate, food for the house and anything else I see. I left a note on my pillow for Ross, I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet. I hopped into my Comoro and drove to the store. I first went to the tampon/ pads section and grabbed two boxes of each then went to shop for food, I got meat, cheese, chips, veggies, milk, ice cream, and lots of candy for me and something sweet for Ross. I went to check out and put everything on the belt then paid, I walked out of the store and put everything in the trunk. I drove to Starbucks and got myself a mocha and Ross a vanilla bean frappe. I got home finishing my mocha and got out throwing it away and grabbed some of the bags of food with Ross' drink in my other hand. I walked into the kitchen to see Ross putting his plate in the dishwasher, he gives me a kiss on the cheek then goes out to the garage to get the bags, I started putting things away when Ross drops a bag and everything falls out on the floor, and by everything I mean my lady products. My cheeks go bright red and rush to the floor to grab everything and ran upstairs as fast as I can. As I was finished putting them away I see Ross standing at the door with his arms cross and a curios look on his face. I tried walking out but he stood there like a wall.

Ross: Laura what's going on?

Laura: Um nothing.

Ross: Then what are you hiding from me?

Laura: Nothing.

Ross: Laura come on don't lie to me.

Laura: It's nothing you need to worry about god damn it!

I run out of the bathroom into my closet and lock the door so he can't get in. Damn my mood swings! I shouldn't have yelled at him, he was just curios about what I was hiding. I feel so bad now. I hear a knock on the door, I don't answer I hear him mumble something then hear him slid down the door. Hitting his head against the door sighing. I open the door about five minutes later having him fall backwards on the floor. He looks up at me, I go sit on his lap and look down at him.

Ross: Can you please tell me what's up?

Laura: (sighs) I'm on my period.

He hugs me and kisses the top of my head.

Ross: Why couldn't you just tell me that?

Laura: I don't its embarrassing.

He laughs and shakes his head. He picks me up and puts me on the bed and goes downstairs, few minutes later he comes back with a bag of all the candy I bought and water bottles with a bunch of my favorite Nicholas Sparks movies, jump up with a huge smile on my face and kiss him hard, he kisses back then pulls away putting in "the Last song" and coming to lay down with me opening all the candy and wrapped his arm around me snuggling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right around 12 Ross went downstairs to make lunch and I went to change my tampon, I grabbed a glass to fill with water and went to grab pills when I got really dizzy falling to the floor. When I woke up I was in Ross' arms on the bathroom floor.

Laura: What happened?

Ross: You blacked out, I came upstairs bringing the food when I saw that you were on the floor. Are you okay??

Laura: Yeah, I got dizzy because of my period, you know losing a lot of blood.

Ross nodded helping me up, I grabbed the glass of water and two pills swallowing them and then went to get in the bed eating lunch with Ross and watching the movie. The rest of the day we snuggled, ate, and watched movies. It was a good day, wish I could be like this with him forever, never leaving just being together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry its boring, next chapter will be exciting I promise!

Anyways Love You Guys!!!!!<3<3<3