ELEVEN

I had eventually convinced Remus to let me go and take Harry his birthday present in person. Harry had not found out we shared a birthday and thought my birthday was in January. Remus apparated us to the end of Harry's street. We walked up to my aunt and uncle's house.

"Now Delilah, I'll be right outside waiting. The Muggles won't give you much time with him and if anything bad happens..."

"I'll yell for you and you'll get both of us safely away."

"Extra precautions need to be taken with Sirius on the loose."

"I understand Remus." I walked up with my present behind me and ringed the doorbell. An extremely thin and bony woman answered the door.

"How may I help you?" The woman asked.

"You are Petunia Dursley, correct?" I asked.

"Yes. Why?"

"Well if you are Petunia Dursley that would mean that this is the residence of Harry Potter." Shock spread across her face.

"Yes, but he's a troubled boy. Nothing like my son, who a pretty young girl, with green eyes... My god it's you... They said you didn't survive..." She had realized who I was.

"Harry is not supposed to know of my true identity, and it will stay that way. Now I'd like to speak with him."

"Fine then. I'll keep you a secret. One less of you in my life is fine. Harry! Come down here! Now!" She yelled and I heard footsteps slowly come down the stairs.

"What is it?"

"You have a, visitor." She moved out of the door way and Harry spotted me. He ran to me and we hugged.

"Happy birthday!"

"Wow, I didn't think you would actually come."

"Of course I would! Now here's your present." I handed him the nearly wrapped package. He opened it and it revealed the present.

"Is this..."

"Remus and I had been cleaning and I found this. I thought you'd enjoy it." It was a picture of our parents sitting under a tree together at Hogwarts. They were holding hands and laughing.

"There's also some candies and homemade cookies I made." He hugged me again.

"Thank you so much. This is the best birthday, thanks to you."

"Anything to make you birthday better."

"Hey, do you mind if Hedwig stays with you for a bit. My uncle's sister is coming and she doesn't know I'm a wizard. I have to keep up the story for a week and then he'll sign my Hogsmeade permission slip."

"No problem at all. Juniper will keep her company. Now go and enjoy your birthday. Don't let the Muggles ruin it." We hugged once more.

"Bye Delilah."

"Goodbye Harry." I walked away and saw him close the door sadly. Remus came to my side and we walked to the end of the street and apparated home.

"How was it?"

"I wish he didn't have to go through what he does. My aunts awful to him. She figured out who I was.

"What?"

"She knew because I look like my mother. It's okay. I made sure she won't tell him."

"That's good. Now, I have a present for you." He got up and came back and handed me a present. I opened it and saw a book about potions.

"Thank you!" I said and hugged him.

"Happy birthday Delilah."