THREE

I walked along and looked for a compartment. I soon found my twin brother sitting in one. I opened it.

"Do you mind if I join you two?"

"Come on in." Harry said. "Ron this is Delilah Lupin. Delilah this is Ron Weasley."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I spoke, shaking Ron's hand.

"How do you know Harry?" Ron asked me.

"I met him in Diagon Alley. My godfather knew the man Harry was with so they stopped to talk." He nodded and we all continued talking. I excused my self to head to the bathrooms to fix my hair. I stood I front of the mirror and and cast a spell on my neck that would hide my scar. I walked out and bumped into a boy.

"Hey!" He spoke as we collided. He then looked up. "Oh uh I'm sorry. Are you okay?" The change in his attitude surprised me.

"Yes I'm fine. You are?"

"Draco Malfoy." He said sticking out his hand.

"Delilah Lupin." I responded shaking his hand. I could see the boy had softened when he looked at me. If I was someone else he would have probably spat an insult in their face.

"Lupin doesn't sound like the right last name but I can tell your hiding something. I won't try and figure it out. Yet. See you later, Delilah." I couldn't help but blush as he walked away. He was cute. I walked back to the compartment I had been sitting in to find the boys eating a bunch of candy.

"The trolley came." Ron said with his mouth filled with sweets.

"Take whatever you want." Harry said.

"Thank you." I said reaching for a chocolate frog. Harry did also. I opened mine and it jumped but I swiftly caught it. Harry didn't have as much luck as his hopped out the window.

"How'd you catch it so quickly?" Ron asked.

"I'm a born animanigus. My father was and I somehow was born being able to transform into a doe. I spend a lot of time as a doe because my godfather wanted me to be able to fight in case of an emergency. I have animal instincts." I said taking s bite of the frog.

"Cool." They both said. Soon after a girl walked
In.

"Have any of you seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one. By the way, I'm Hermione Granger. You three are?"

"Delilah Lupin."

"Ron Weasley." He spoke with his mouth full.

"Harry Potter."

"It's truly you?" He nodded. "Oh here let me help you. Oculus Reparo." She chanted lifting her wand and fixing Harry's glasses. He thanked her. "You should change into your robes, we'll be arriving shortly."