ONE

"Remus?" I spoke softly, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh thank god you're okay Delilah." He said turning to look at me. "I'm so sorry I knew I should have locked myself up it's just getting you ready and the...."

"Relax. It's okay. I'm fine. Remember, natural animagus. I'm just glad you're okay."

"Don't worry about me. Your life is much more important."

"But how? Everyone thinks I'm dead."

"You are a very special girl no matter that. Your believed to be dead because it is safest for you this way. Delilah I wish things were different for you, but one day you shall be known as being alive. Now how about we head to Diagon Alley today and get you your wand and other supplies?"

"Sounds good."

"Now remember when we get there, you're to tell them your name is Delilah Lupin, and hide the scar on your neck with your hair." He spoke grabbing my hand. He then apparated the both of us to Diagon Alley. We headed straight towards Gringotts to get money out of my vault. Walking inside we saw only two other people. A boy around my age and a giant like man.

"Hagrid, it's nice to see you." Remus told the giant like man.

"You too Remus." He spoke. "Who's the g..."

"This is my goddaughter, Delilah."

"Nice to meet you, sir." I spoke shaking the man's hand.

"What are you doing here." Remus asked.

"Hogwarts business and getting Harry here his school books." I turned and looked at the boy and examined him. The jeans and shirt he wore were too large and his glasses were broken in the middle. My eyes ventured up above his glasses to see a lightning bolt scar. The same one I had on my neck.

"May I have a word alone, Hagrid? The children can talk to each other." Hagrid and Remus ventured off and I stood in front of the boy.

"I'm Delilah Lupin." I said extending my arm.

"I'm Harry Potter." We shook hands and instantly I grabbed the right side of my neck as Harry grabbed his forehead. I had realized what had happened and who I was facing. I had just met my twin brother.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Fine. Are you?"

"Wha-why would you ask that?"

"You clutched your neck." He spoke. "Do you know why that happened?"

"No idea. So you're the famous Harry Potter? Must be nice to have everyone know who you are."

"Not really. It's kind of annoying already."

"I'd trade places with you any day."

"Why?"

"I can't say, yet. But you'll know one day." I told him.

"Come on Delilah, we better let Harry and Hagrid go and do what they need to do." Remus said. I waved to Harry and followed Remus.