TEN

"Remus!" I yelled running into our home.

I had just left Hogwarts a day ago, completing my second year. My first two years at Hogwarts were extremely eventful. In my first year my brother and I battled Professor Quirell, who was hiding Voldemort under his turban. And recently I had helped kill a basilisk.

"Delilah what's going on?" I handed him the daily prophet.

"Sirius broke out of Azkaban?"

"Remus he's going after Harry, I know it. What are we going to do?"

"There's only one thing to do. There is an opening in Defense Against The Dark Arts, if I'm not mistaken. I shall owl Dumbledore about filling it. Sirius will know that you are Lily and James' child the minute he sees you. If he's after Harry, he's after you too. Nobody hurts my god daughter. For now on I don't want you leaving here without me or someone trained in magic. Not even in your animanigus form. You're not safe." I nodded and headed up to my room. I grabbed a piece of parchment and my quill. I began writing.

Dear Harry,
   Hello Harry. I know we just left Hogwarts but I'm missing you and everyone else already. Remus said he's going to contact Dumbledore about the Defense Against The Dark Arts position. It would be so cool to have him as our professor, not just because he's my godfather, but he really knows his stuff. He was like the Hermione of his friends. I'm going to try and convince Remus to let me go and see you on your birthday this year. I've already picked out your gift and I'm sure you'll love it. Stay safe and out of trouble this summer. 
                       -Delilah Lupin

   I finished with my letter and put it in an envelope. I opened the cage for my owl, Juniper, who I had gotten for my birthday last year. I sent her off to Harry's hoping to get a response as soon as possible. Harry still did not know that I was his twin. Dumbledore said that he should not know until he's ready. I've been hoping that Dumbledore will let me tell him soon.