Chapter One

Harry's pov:

   I heard the faint sound of my alarm going off trying to wake me. It became louder as I woke up completely. I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the little light coming in through the blinds. I slapped my alarm off, grabbing my glasses, slipping them on and groaning. First day of my last year, I don't think I can do it. I pulled myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then my hair. I shook out my curls and went back in my room. I pulled on my skinny jeans that hung low, my 'lover' shirt, and my signature white converses.

"Harry you're going to be late!!" my mom yelled. I grabbed my book bag and went down stairs. "Want breakfast?" she asked.

"No thanks." I shook my head. She sighed and handed me my brown bagged lunch.

"Have a good day honey." she sighed and kissed my temple. She knows I’m bullied, she even offered to move, but I declined. I walked outside and started down the street for school. I don’t mind walking, really, I don’t. However, sometimes Liam walks....Liam is friends with Zayn.

"Hey fag!" his voice rang out. I sighed and my shoulders slouched as I turned to face him. Sure I could try running away but that just is delaying the rude comments or the punch, plus that makes an angrier Liam. He caught up to me and flung his arm around my shoulder as we started walking again.

"I'm surprised you're still coming to school. I wouldn't if I were you. Hell I would have killed myself if I were you." he laughed.

"Doesn't work." I shrugged.

"What do you mean curly?" he asked looking at me.

"Tried. Three times, it doesn't work." I shrugged again. He pulled his arm off of me and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"I didn't mean it." he sighed. I knew Liam was the most vulnerable one of Zayn's group. He was actually really sweet and sensitive if Zayn wasn’t around, and it wasn’t me he was talking to.

"Yes you did," I nodded, "you meant it. You mean everything you say to me. But just know, I tried and I’m not done trying." He stopped and looked at me. I rolled my eyes and turned onto the school grounds. He wasn’t kidding nor was I, I’m not done trying.