two

Knowing Mrs.Jensen would come up to my room and drag me down if I didn't do it myself, I stood up, letting out a long and exaggerated groan. I had to wear something nice, even if I didn't want to. I decided to go with high waisted jeans, a crop top and adidas originals.

Leaving my hair wavy, I hummed lightly and walked downstairs. Standing in the corner, like normal, I kept to myself. I didn't get along with any of the other girls here. Staying to myself like normal, I played with my fingers.. it was a nervous habit of mine. I ran a hand through my hair and bit my lip, looking down at my feet, again playing with my fingers. Feeling someone touch my shoulder, I jumped lightly and looked up, relaxing once I saw Mrs. Jensen. 

"Hi Mrs. Jensen" I said quietly, I was a quiet person. 

"Hi sweetie, you see those four boys?" she asked, pointing to a group of guys. I nodded my head meaning yes. "They want to say hi, is that okay?" she asked me, looking down at me. Gulping, I slowly nodded and played with my fingers once again. She brought me over to the group of guys and smiled,

"guys, this is Saige" Mrs. Jensen said, giving them a warm smile. In my fourteen years of being here, Mrs. Jensen was the only one I trusted. Looking up at the tall boys, I was intimidated immediately, they were so tall. Nervously, I waved. 

"hey!" they all said at once, I gave them a fake smile and looked at Mrs. Jensen, silently begging her to let me go back to my room. 

"Alright, Saige. You can go back to doing what you were doing, sorry for interrupting you" Mrs. Jensen said, I nodded, a silent thank you, waved goodbye to the boys before walking up to my room. 

I shut my door behind me and let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in. I hated being around new people, or any people, really. Mrs. Jensen was one of the only ones I felt comfortable with. I had no friends here, I didn't like trusting people. People always hurt you and let you down once you trust them, and I'm done being hurt. 

I sighed, sitting on my bed and my back leaning against the wall. Some days, I wished I was never here but deep down, I think I know it's for the best. I got sent here for a reason. Some days, though, I wish I got adopted. For years of being here, I didn't understand it. I didn't understand why no one would adopt me, I was a little girl. Then as I grew up, I learned by being told 'no one wants to adopt someone with a past like yours, it's too troublesome' numerous times by girls here in the orphanage. I played with my fingers and began thinking, humming quietly to myself with my eyes shut.

I was taken away from my birth parents when I was two years old. Both of my birth parents were drug addicts, which means I was born addicted but for some reason, I got sent home with them. The drugs made them hurt me, at least, that's what I'll say. But it wasn't the drugs, the drugs just made it worse, it was them. They never wanted a child because if they had, they would done their best to stop. 

At age five, I was adopted by a couple we thought was nice. Except, they weren't. This mommy drank a little too much and this daddy bought and sold drugs. They hurt me too. Daddy was caught selling drugs and I actually told the cops everything when they asked, of course, not right away. I was in the orphanage again until I was nine years old.

At age nine, I was adopted by this lovely couple, they were gay and around the ages of 40-45. One of them had a heart attack and passed away, his lover fell into a deep depression and ended up committing suicide so back to the orphanage I went. I was with them until I was thirteen, I'm fifteen now.

A knock on my door snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked up.

"Come in!" I said loud enough so they could hear. When the door opened, it was Mrs. Jensen with a big smile on her face.

"Saige, pack your bags. You're being adopted!" She said like it was the most wonderful thing in the world, but it wasn't. I would be back here soon, it was just a matter of time.

"By those boys?" I asked, biting my lip a little too roughly. She nodded,

"Saige, I promise you, they're sweethearts. Please, I know this is hard, but just give them a chance? You'll be surprised" she said, grinning. Biting my lip, I nodded lightly and started to pack my bags.

Within ten minutes, I was walking downstairs with Mrs. Jensen to the group of boys. I learned that their was Luke, who had  blonde hair and had a lip ring but didn't wear it anymore. There was Ashton, who had brown curly locks and giggled. There was Michael, who often dyed his hair and had piercings. And lastly, there was Calum who had dark hair and was tan. 

"Are you ready?" Asked Calum and I nodded, taking a deep breathe before we walked outside.

Here we go.. once again.

------

[Hey everyone! I hope you like this! Please stop reading the other version of this, after I catch this story up, it might be deleted! This is the new version since I don't like the way I wrote the other, my writing, in my opinion, has improved a lot. Comment if you liked this or not and make sure to favorite it! Thank you for reading, I love you!]