Chapter 6

||| Sky's POV |||

I woke up the next morning, hearing soft snores beside me. I didn't have to even open my eyes to know who it was.

It's only been a day and I find myself falling for Mikey more and more each second.

I gently got up and and made my way to the bathroom, pausing when I heard him move a little.

I quickly did my business and went to leave, but I stopped when I saw my reflection in the mirror.

"I need to stop." I said quietly to the empty space. "He wouldn't like me like that. I'm ugly and fat and he couldn't like me. It must be an act. Plus, I have scars. That's definitely makes me unloveable. Don't fall for him. Distance yourself. You're not worth his time. He deserves someone better." I sighed.

Looking away from the mirror, I exited the bathroom.

My gaze stayed on my feet as I sniffled a little, wiping my eyes so I wouldn't cry.

"You shouldn't do that."

I froze, hearing his voice. "I-I thought you were asleep."

"I woke up when you got up. Don't change the subject. You shouldn't do that." He sounded angry.

I looked up at him in confusion. "Do what?"

"Belittle yourself. You have no idea how much you mean to me. Do you not realize how much I honestly like you?" He sat up. He seemed hurt, angry even.

"I-I just..." I stuttered fearfully.

"You just what? You just don't see it? Because everyone can. Think about it, Princess. Would I treat you the way I do if I didn't like you? And don't even tell me that it could be an act, because everyone on this damn Earth knows that I don't just treat anyone the way I treat you." He scolded.

"I'm sorry." I muttered and looked down sheepishly.

He sighed. "It's okay. How about you get dressed and we go down for breakfast, does that sound okay?"

"Sure." I nodded with a smile.

"I'll be back in a few. If you're ready before I am, you can go tell the guards outside your room or just wait. Whatever your comfortable with." He kissed my forehead before walking out.

I went over to my closet and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a Five Finger Death Punch t-shirt, along with a white and black flannel. To top it off, I finished the look with my all black high top converses. I brushed out my hair and threw it into a messy bun before brushing my teeth and exiting the bathroom.

Mikey was sat on the bed and couldn't help but to look him up and down very quickly. We were dressed almost the same. Same jeans, same shirt, same shoes, the only difference was I had on a flannel.

He smiled at me while I giggled. "You copied me!"

"I did not. I was done first." He argued.

"No, I was! I just had to brush my hair and teeth." I explained.

"Ugh, whatever." He gave me a playful attitude. "You ready to go?"

"Yep." I smiled.

He stood up and took my hand, leading me to the door.

I kept my gaze on my feet as he lead me to kitchen, that had the actual kitchen in one half and the other half was just a table and chairs. This place was so big, it still amazes me.

"Good morning everyone. What do we have planned for today?" Michael greeted them.

Phoenix, Calum's girlfriend, jumped up before anyone else could speak. "We're going to the carnival!"