"What's the catch, Damon?" Stefan asks him, and I turn to Damon as I would also like to know.

"No catch, brother. Drink up. It's on me" Damon tells us, and me and Stefan both take one of her wrists and we bite her. I then see Damon hover over us so no one else in the bar can see what we're doing.

A few hours later, and I'm in the mens restroom, ew!, and I've just finished draining three guys of their blood. Once there dead, I walk out of the restroom and put an 'Out of order' sign on it. I then see Callie sitting on Damon's lap as him and Stefan play quarters, so I go and join them.

"No one go in the mens restroom..." I trial off as I wipe my mouth incase of any access blood "It's out of order" I tell them, as Stefan flips a coin into a glass.

"Drink up brother!" Stefan tells him, and Damon holds up an epty bottle of whiskey.

"You get us a bottle of this?" Damon asks Callie.

"Yes, sir" Callie says before she stands up and leaves.

"You been on this "bunny diet" for a better part of 50 years. So, how is it that "Saint Stefan", of all people, is good at a drinking game?" I ask in disbelief.

"Oh, the "bunny diet" gave me a lot of time to practice" Stefan tells me, and he picks up a coin "Wallow in despair" He says, and flips a coin into a glass "Drown in guilt" He says, and flips his another coin in the glass "Regret my existence" He says, and he flips his third coin in the glass "It's precision born out of tragic boredom. Drink up, brother!" He tells Damon.

"All that effort wasted trying to tell you how boring you are, and now you finally agree with me?" Damon asks him with a grin.

"Damon, you are worse than Elena. Getting me drunk, brotherly bonding with the company of Bella - what do you think, we'll break down and you can pull us back from the edge, is that it?" Stefan asks him, and I look at Damon for an answer.

"I happen to like the edge, Stefan! It's just that both of your problems is your inability to resist falling over it. All or nothing, guys. You can't just be" Damon says to us, and Callie comes back with another bottle of whiskey and sits down on Damon's lap again "Although, who am I to judge?" He asks us, and flips a coin into the glass "Drink up, brother!" He tells Stefan, and holds Callie's arm out towards him.

As more hours pass by, Damon is now dancing on a table with two girls, and Stefan is feeding on Callie's neck, although it appears that he is kissing her. And I'm also feeding on some guys neck as I'm sitting on his lap and it looks like I'm kissing his neck.

"Nothing to see here!" I hear Damon say to someone "Just run along, okay?" He says to the them "Hey, hey ease up! Ease up, She is giving us her employee discount" I hear him tells Stefan "And now, just run along" He says to someone else I continue to drink from the man, but I'm suddenly pulled away from him.

"Hey!" I say to Damon as he's the one who pulled me away.

"You already killed three men in the restroom, don't kill him in front of all these people" Damon tells me.

"Why, he doesn't mind" I say as I look into the man in the eyes "Do you?" I compel him.

"No" The man says to me in a zombie-like voice, and I turn to Damon with a smile on my face and he glares at me "Fine" I sigh, and I stand up and me, him and Stefan go to the bar and sit down where the male bartender is working.

"Three more!" Damon tells him, and I turn to face him so I can ask him some questions.

"Alright! Tell me what's up. What's the point of the jailbreak, hm?" I ask him, and he turns to face me with a serious expression on his face, and fingers crossed I'll get a serious answer.