Chapter 23

Brooklyns POV

It's the dinner night and I am worried as hell I wore a maroon dress which I didn't want to wear but Violet made me wear it. I wore some black flats and made my hair loose.

I opened my phone to find a text from Violet.

Violet💜=Were gonna arrive at any second.

Brooklyn💙=I am worried about tonight.

Violet💜=Liam has been worried all day. He is actually panicing beside me also dad came with us.

Violet💜=By the way we're here.

After she said that the door bell rang which caused me to shoot my head up I went and opened the door. The first to walk in was Liam and Violet's dad.

Now I knew who Liam got his looks from. He is a copy from Liam. He looked really sweet not scary or anything. I smiled and he returned it

Then Lisa came "Hey sweetie" she said with a smile "Hi Lisa" I said smiling back then Violet came in.

"Hey B" then whispered "Liam has been panicing all morning he even wore his shirt backwords at how worried he is." Violet said I chuckled at the last part.

Then finally Liam came now I see how worried he is. I took his hand and interwind it with mine he looked at our hands then at me. He calmed down and had a face I have never seen before.

We walked to where everyone was seated in the living room. Mostly the parents were talking and Violet was on her phone.

"Oh you must be Brooklyn. It's nice to finally meet you. Violet and Liam never stop talking about you specially Liam. Don't worry all good things" Said Violet and Liam's dad to me with a grin. Violet shrugged and Liam blushed.

I returned it with a grin. "It's my pleasure to meet you Mr. Lockheart."

"Oh please call me Mike."

"Sure thing Mike."

"Okay dinner's ready everyone." My mom said we all sat. The parents began talking more. Was in the middle between Violet on my left and Liam on my right.

"Do you think your dad liked me?" I asked Liam.

"I think he loved you" He says smiling at me.

"I am sure dad will like you as well I mean you still didn't do anything stupid.....yet." he chuckled "Don't worry I'll behave." he said winking. I rolled my eyes and ate my food.

After dinner Lisa and mom were cleaning the table. Dad and Mike were talking on the couch about something.

Me, Violet and Liam went up to my room. As soon as I opened the door I was greeted by cub attacking me.

"Calm down cub I missed also" I said while I was on the floor with him licking my face.

"Hey! that's my girlfriend you're licking." Liam said I just rolled my eyes and cub went and started playing with Liam's leg. Liam held him and started playing with him.

"Hey can I play with him in the backyard." He said still playing with cub.

"Sure but don't miss me to much" I said winking "I will try." He said before leaving with cub.

"So do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked Violet but she was already staring at something.

"What's that?" Violet asked picking up the empty Victoria secret bag.

"You never wear lingerie. I mean that's the most thing we used to text about...." Then her eyes widen as if she realised somthing.

"OMG YOU AND LIAM LOST YOUR V CARD" She screamed my eyes widened and I putted my hand on her mouth.