Chapter 21

Brooklyn's POV

The 2 weeks off went by pretty fast which is actually sad. But it was a break from this hell. I'm currently heading to my locker finding Violet and Liam wait for me.

"Hey babe" I said to Liam smirking reminding him of our nickname battle.

He smirked "Hey baby"

Violet just looked confused "I don't even want to know." she said rolling her eyes.

I was about to say something opening my locker when out of no where some guy just rested himself on the locker next to me. Which was too close of my liking.

"Hey princess" He said smirking and I started to shift as how close he is.

"Umm"

Then suddenly Liam came beside me thank god.

He raised his brow at the guy "Who are you?" Liam asked which came out  as a threaten.

The guy raised his eyebrow "I am Noah. Who are you?"

"I am her boyfriend" Liam said wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I-" Noah was cut of by the Bell ringing he started smirking and looked at me before going "See you later princess" He said winking which caused me to shift more awkward. This nickname is too cringy.

Liam only glared at the Noah but if glares could kill Noah would be 12 layers under the ground.

"Thanks for saving me" I said chuckling.

"Anytime" He said smiling to me "But if he tries to come near you again just tell me"

"Yes sir" I said kissing his cheek causing his face to go red.

"Common were gonna be late" Violet said grabbing my wrist we went and I waved to Liam goodbye with Violet running with my wrist causing him to chuckle but wave back.

                     *FOURTH CLASS*

"So class there will be a project and I will have to pair everyone with a partner." My biology teacher said.

"Okay let's see Tyler with Cody, Josh with Kristen, Chris with Sarah, Jonathan with Amber, Noah with Brooklyn, Daniel with Amanda okay these are all. The project is due to Tuesday and no changing partners. Good luck."

I looked around hoping there is a different Noah but then just my luck it's not a different Noah he smirked at me I just rolled my eyes. The bell rung which made me to sprint out of the class.

I went to Violet to her locker "Help" I said panicking she looked confused at me "What happened?"

"I have a project and I am paired up with Noah out of all people why him." I said sighing.

"Can't you exchange with anyone else."

"No the teacher said we can't change."

"You should tell Liam."

"I will but he won't take it well."

"Good luck after what I have seen today morning you will need it."

I sighed and texted Liam to meet me after school.

Brooklyn💙=meet me after school in the parking lot.

Liam💚=why? Did something happen?

Brooklyn💙= Just come.

*SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL DAY*