Chapter 9

Brooklyn's POV

We soon arrived at a carnival

"A carnival?" I asked Liam confused.

"Yes now common." he said while grabbing my hand and running.

"Woaahhhhh!!"

Soon we arrived at a roller coaster which got me excited.

"Common the line is empty." I said jumping up and down and by that I grabbed his hand and we went to wait in the line.

Until it was our turn.

We were seated at the first seats. Yay.

The ride started and when we went up. I think Liam was doing a prayer and when we went down and Liam started screaming like a little girl.

"WOHHHOOO" I was screaming and had my hands up and laughing a little at Liam.

The ride came to an end sadly.

"We're not going on that again." Liam said I think he was gonna vomit though.

"Here is your picture." the guy that sells pictures that were taken on the ride said.

When I saw the picture I laughed my ass out and Liam had his arms crossed over his chest.

"it's not funny."

"Ya your right. It's hilarious this is a keeper." I said still laughing. The picture had Liam mouth wide open screaming like a little girl and me laughing at him.

Liam rolled his eyes at my comment. Oh but I wasn't joking. I bought the picture.

"Oh can we go to that stand I want a teddy bear."

"Really Liam your 18 not 4."

"Whatever were going." and we went running there.

"OK you have 3 balls each there you go." The guy at the stand said to us.

Liam didn't hit any. I laughed so hard when he tried again and again and  failed at the end.

"Haha so funny your turn miss hilarious."

"Fine." I said smirking and hitted them all. Well it isn't my first time at a carnival.

Liam stared at the falling cans with mouth wide open and his eyes were wide "How...how...did you do that?"

"Keep your mouth shut you may eat a bug by mistake." He rolled his eyes.

And by that I won Liam a teddy bear.

"Oh let's go to the photo booth" I said while dragging him to go in there.

We went and took 7 pictures we were doing silly faces in them.

"Oh wait let's go to that." I said pointing at the high striker. Okay don't get me wrong but the gift was a huge light brown teddy bear that I wanted when I was little.

We headed to the high striker and I started the guy handed me the hammer which was heavy and swing the hammer but I didn't do to the top.

Liam saw my expression on my face and said to the guy he wanted to try too. He took the hammer and swinging really high and hitting the bar really hard. And then the guy said "Congrats, now what would you like to get?"

"We will get that huge teddy bear." Liam said and winked at me.

And of course I blushed. What is this boy doing to me.

Liam handed me the teddy bear and I thanked him. And asked Liam "How did you know?"

"You were looking at the bear so much with happiness in your eyes when you were gonna start." Liam said while smiling warmly.