Chapter 6

Brooklyn's POV

Me and violet went inside while the idiot was behind us.

"So what should we do first" I yelled to violet from the music but she didn't reply so I looked beside me and with a magic trick she wasn't there.

I looked around me trying to find her. I am not used to these parties I screamed.

"VIOLET!"

"VIOLET!"

But only some people can hear me from the music.

Then suddenly someone behind me gripped my hand and turned me around and it was a guy I have never seen before.

"hey hot stuff wanna come to a place a little quieter like upstairs" then he winked.

"No thanks I am not a slut." I said trying to get my hand back but he tightened his grip on my wrist

Then he was trying to kiss me that's when I started screaming trying to get loose from him.

"VIOLET!"

"VIOLET!"

That's when someone took the guy from his collar and punched him in the face a couple of times and he looked angry.

The guy tried to punch him back but failed.

When the guy who saved me punched him in the jaw which I swear I heard a crack then the guy fell on the floor.

"Don't ever touch her again" the guy who saved me said said to the guy who was trying to kiss me.

That's when I saw the guy who saved me was liam.

"Liam?" I asked shocked.

Liam's POV

I was standing with a couple of my friends since I left the 2 girls have fun together.

That's when I heard someone screaming violet's name. I turned around.

And saw a guy trying to kiss Brooklyn and she is trying get out of his grip. That's when my hand became into a fist and I felt fumes come out my head.

I went there and grabbed the guy and punched him as hard as I can and when he looks like he will faint from my punches.

I punched him one last time at his jaw and I think I broke it.

He deserves it though. 

"Don't ever touch her again." I said while looking at him on the ground.

I turned around to see Brooklyn face if she is hurt or if that bastered did anything to her.

I don't know why I am that angry but if I could kill him I would.

"Liam?" Brooklyn asked.

"Brooklyn did he touch you. Did he do anything to you." I asked concerned.

She shook her head 'no'.

I sighed a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I want to go home liam." Brooklyn said will ofcourse I was gonna take her even if she didn't say that.

I grabbed her hand and went to through the crowd ignoring the feeling I felt when I grabbed her hand.

We went inside the car and I had to ask her.

"what did he say to you?" I asked a little mad.

"He....he told me that he wanted me to go with him upstairs to a quieter place and when I said no and tried to go he ..... gripped my hand and tried to kiss me and didn't let me go." She said still frighten of what happened.