Chapter 3

Brooklyn's POV

I checked to see if I got any texts from violet.

And still nothing.

I am currently at the bus heading to school and started thinking what would violet look like. (Picture of violet up).

I arrived to school and guess who came to me.

"What do you want?" I asked her in an annoyed look.

"Can't I say hello to my new freind" she answered with a cheeky smile.

"If you call having a fight with someone means a freind to you, then hello." I said still not showing any emotion in my face.

"Your right, were not friends I just came to say that the teachers are going to give a dress code to people who are not wearing appropriate shirts, and it concludes a shirts that are made out of dog poop." She said smirking and giving me a disgusted look.

"your right, but doesn't that come to you too since sluts dont wear appropriate shirts." I said smirking and raising and eyebrow.

I love how I am making her angry.

At first she was angry but then had an evil grin on her face.

"see you at lunch." She said and left while smiling.

*skip to lunch time*

Lunch came by and i wasn't scared of what that bitch would do.

While I was eating my food, I felt something cold on my hair and back. I looked behind me.

And there she is standing with her evil grin."oh sorry I mistaked you with the trash can."

And then she left. I stood there dripping cola. I cleaned my self and was angry the whole day.

           *skip school day*

I came home and was gonna scream when I found I had a text from violet.

Violet💜=sorry I arrived 2 days ago but had no WiFi to contact you.

Brooklyn💙=you have been here for 2 days I can't believe it. Anyways you won't believe what happened yesterday.

Violet💜= what happened?

Brooklyn💙=I met this really hot boy in the park.

Violet💜= oh someone got a crush there.

Brooklyn💙=shut up and no I don't cause while we were hanging out I realised how stupid and an idiot he is.

Violet💜= what's his name.

Brooklyn💙= I don't know.

Violet💜=really b you didn't bother asking him what his name is.

Brooklyn💙= I guess I forgot he doesn't even now my name too.

Violet💜=I need to teach so many things when we meet. oh ya tomorrow is the big day we will meet for the first time ever.

That got me so excited.

Brooklyn💙= I am really excited I can't even imagine it.

Violet💜= me too.

Violet💜=so when and where do we meet.

Brooklyn💙= at sixth period in the library no one comes there.

Violet💜= great

Violet💜= bye I have to sleep for the big day tomorrow.