Chapter 19

Brooklyn's POV

It's Saturday you know what that means. The end of my punishment.

I texted Violet.

Brooklyn💙=today is the end of my punishment!!!

Violet💜=yay!!! We should do something today

Brooklyn💙= yeah I have been so bored this week

Violet💜=come to my house today at 5

Brooklyn💙=okay

I am so excited. I am finally getting out of the house. Well I did go out with Liam yesterday that was fun.

Okay it's five and I am at Violet's house.

Violet is getting ready so we could go out.

"So where will we go?" I asked curious.

"I want to go to the cinema I haven't went there in so long."

I nodded and Violet went to the bathroom to do her makeup.

Liam came inside and smiled when he saw me "I....uh... I want to tell you something." He said stuttering he looks nervous or something.

"What is it?" I asked confused.

"I-Iwas thinking if you would like to go out with me tomorrow?" he asked still nervous.

"Like a date?" I asked hoping it was for some reason.

"Yes, no I mean like just um-" I cut him off by saying.

"I would love to go out with." I said while smiling warmly.

"Hey Liam." Violet said.

"Okay I'm gonna go now" Liam said while going out the room.

"See you later." I said to Liam.

We arrived to the movies and Violet picking the movie.

"Hmmmmm....let's watch that one!!!" Violet said pointing at the same movie Liam choose yesterday.

I looked at Violet with eyes widened. "Is that a twin thing or deja vu?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" she asked more confused than me.

"V I already watched this movie yesterday." I said.

Violet raised her brow "How did you go out you were grounded? Wait did you sneak out? And wait why would you sneak out and watch a horror movie cause you hate horror movies?" Violet asked confused af.  

"Uh, okay first I sneaked out because of Liam. And we went to the movies and he choose the exact same movie that's all nothing too serious." I said.

"You both would make the best couple ever and have many children when you grow up." She said winking at me wich caused me to roll my eyes at her.

We picked another movie and in the middle of the movie Violet nudged my chest with her elbow. Which caused me to looked at her direction.

"You could have told me you sneaked out with my brother to a cinema at school or at least text me."

I rolled my eyes I knew she won't let this go easily.

"I am sorry I thought it wasn't that important." I said.

"He should really ask you on a date soon. I mean you both are goals and your not even a couple."

I was staring at the movie eating popcorn answering her without looking at her.