Chapter 5

2 weeks later

Ok so I'm going back to Atlanta with my crackhead ass mom it has been like 6 years since I seen her. I'm on the plane right now I'm going to miss Roc he cried like a big baby before I left. I'm not going to forget about my adoptive brothers Craig, Rayan, and Jacob I'm really going to miss they annoying asses, they all cried like big babies, like we've only had each other in our lives plus Raven and DayDay. The plane finally landed and I got off looking lost until I heard someone scream my name. It was my crackhead ass mother, Nina. I just looked at her crazy.

"I missed you honey!" She said

"it has been like what 6 years since you tried to sell me for crack" I said.

"Nedaja I am so sorry I went to rehab and I have been clean for 2 years, I have a fiance, and a soon to be step son" she tried to explain.

"Yeah, okay let's just go"

We were driving around for about 15 minutes until we pull up to this big mansion, damn this man must have some money, because our house was never this big when I lived here. I got out of the car, and I was just looking at it in amazement, then we went inside.

"Jacob" she yelled

"yeah mom" he said coming down the stairs.

"This is your step sister, Nedaja"

"I prefer Daja, but you wouldn't know that because you barely even raised me anyway" I said harshly.

"Don't be coming up in here being disrespectful and shit lil girl" her fiance said.

"fuck you nigga" I said being disrespectful again.

"Lil girl, don't test me I will whoop your ass" he said

"Do it, I dare you" I said.

"Okay! Nedaja meet Michael my fiancé"

"Didn't I just say I prefer to be called Daja" I said.

"Can you try to be nice to your mother can't you see she is trying" Jacob said.

"No, I can't even stand to look at her" I said.

"Would you stop being a bitch" Micheal said.

"Motherfucker let me get this straight with your ass, you wouldn't know how it feels until your dad abandons you at 4 years old, your mom starts doing crack because she doesn't want you, then she tries to sell you for crack at 10 years old, then you go to being in a foster care for 3 months, then getting adopted by someone you don't know and living with 3 adoptive brothers that couldn't even get along at first."

"Wow, Nina you put this poor girl through so much"

"I'm so sorry Daja, I didn't know you went through so much while I was doing crack, I promise you I will not relap ever"

"I will try my best and be nice and get along with you guys, I am not a mean person at all" we all hugged each other. I thought it was just us, but not knowing there is way more people living in this house.