"I don't know."

Asami and Gray sweat dropped. "I don't see how that's any different from breathing." The ice mage muttered and his fiance giggled.

"You know the only reason she signed up for this mission is because wanted to get the chance to meet the both of you." Carla stated glancing at both dragon slayers as she continued to fly.

"Why us?" Natsu asked looking back at Asami questionably.

"Because you're both fellow dragon slayers. There's something she wanted to ask you about."

"Did she tell you?" Asami asked her running closer so she was now next to Natsu.

"Yes. Apparently the dragon that taught her dragon slayer magic mysteriously disappeared 7 years ago. She was hoping you would be able to tell her about it's whereabouts."

Both dragon slayers shared a look. "We need more info. What's the dragon's name?" Natsu asked.

"I believe Wendy called her the Sky Dragon Grandeeney." She responded.

Natsu began mumbling to himself not noticing where he was going and ended up crashing into a tree trunk. "Hold on! Maybe Laxus knows."

Gray and Carla had stopped along with Asami who gave him a deadpan look. "Master said he wasn't a real dragon slayer. Remember."

They heard a gasp from Carla and turned to see what she was looking at. The trees were black with fog surrounding that particular area. The were stunned by the appearance.

They turned around when they heard footsteps approaching. It was to male figures. "Word on the street it's caused by Nirvana. Ain't that right big bro." The one in the poncho like clothing said.

The one with an afro spoke up next with a grin. "Oh yeah! Magics so powerful the planet can't take it. Everything it touches withers and dies. Big bro."

"Oh dear they got us surrounded." Carla said as more and more monkeys began to appear.

Asami sighed as Natsu began making fun of the monkeys angering them

Asami sighed as Natsu began making fun of the monkeys angering them. The monkey in the poncho yelled at them claiming to be working with the Oracion Seis guild. They were known as Naked Mummy. They started yelling at the Fairy Wizard's remembering how Lucy had fought them and beaten them.

"It was a trap. They made us think that we were going to be fighting against six wizard's." Carla snapped.

Gray smirked holding up a fist ready to fight."Well I say the more the merrier."

"No kidding bring on the monkeys." Natsu made a face resembling a monkey.

"What's wrong with you two. We should run while we still can." Carla scolded them.

" Carla scolded them