Chapter 19

play song when I say to.

recap~

I then abruptly untie all the creepypasta's and then I ask them where are slender and his brothers. they all don't say anything I run up to masky and shake him and ask him where they are. he mumbles something I can't understand I say speak up. He then whispers "he- he's dead" that's when I completely snapped as I scream so loud people outside the place could probably hear me. I then remember what I could use my .......... ....... ..... ...

(story time)

red pov.

I remember that I could use those special pills, although they were a work in progress it might work. I ask him where their corpses are, he says "follow me" which of course I do. After walking through this labyrinth he stops in a dungeon and says "second hallway to the left, third cell on the right." I follow his directions and found them (slender and his brothers). I open my bag and find the pills and open the container and crush up the pills and out it all over their body and in their mouths. I wait about 20 minutes and they start waking up.

Time skip~

once they all wake up before their vision can re-just they all charge their tendrils at me, but stop right before they hit me noticing it was 'me'. Before they can say anything else I say "lets go the others are waiting... .. for you guys." With that they follow me to the main room where everyone is at.

Time skip~

I managed to get everyone to go back home, as soon as we got home I went into my bedroom. The only thing they didn't know about me is whenever I used those pills I would die and before I died I decided to commite suicide. I lock my door and started singing.

play song~~

Just an average girl she always wore a smile

she was cheerfull and happy for a short while

and now she's older things are getting colder 

life is not what she thought she wished someone had told her

she told you she was down you let it slip by

so from then she kept it on the inside

she told herself she was alright, but she was telling white lies

can't you tell look at her dull eyes

tried to stop herself from crying almost every night,

but she knew there was no chance of feeling alright

summer came by all she wore was long sleeves

cause the cuts on her writs were bleeding through you see

she knew she was depressed didn't want to admit it

didn't think she fit it everyone seemed to miss it

she carried on like a solider with a battle wound

bleeding out from every cut her body consumed

she had no friends at school all alone she sat

and if someone were to notice she would blame the cat

but those cuts on her writs were no mistake

but no one cared enough to save her from this self hate

things were going down now we're really up

now her she is stuck in this stupid rut

she knew exactly what she had to do next  

stand on the chair and tie the rope around her neck

she wrote a letter with her hand shacking wild

look at me now "are you proud of your precious child?"

I abruptly turned off the music since I heard a knock at the door

I looked back and forth between the chair with the rope and the door, but before I had enough time to decide the door burst open. I stood there staring at the ground.... ... .. I looked at the door and saw toby and he said "I heard the whole thing, your choosing the wrong thing, red" When I heard my name I whispered something before everything started to turn black ... .. NO NOT YET I screamed and stood up on the chair and put the rope around my neck as toby screamed "guys come quick, it's red!" he also whispered i'm buying you time hurry up. I said thanks and kicked the chair down. As the tears streamed down my face I smiled brightly and with the last of my breath I said "it's all over, thank you"

Toby pov.

As all the pastas witnessed her last words, they all looked at me with different emotions when ben screamed WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE HER!!! I whispered it was her wish, not yours... ..  I felt something wet going down my face I touched it and saw tears?? but I don't feel emotions??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

end of chapter 19

don't worry i'm making a sequel

also if your struggling with depression i'm always available to listen or seek help.