Chapter 14

red pov.

      I finally make it home around 1:30 pm I walk up into the training room in the basement and start training.

Time skip~

      I finished working out I did weights, balancing, H.I.T (high intensity training), under water breath holding, and gymnastics. I went up to my bedroom and took a shower then changed into some clothes (picture pick one) and went to Bloody Painters room and knocked on his door. I waited for maybe thirty seconds when he opened the door and said 'come in' thanks was all I said and sat on his desk. On the desk their was a lot of drawing supplies. From what I saw was paint, colored pencils, brushes, pencils, erasers, charcoal pencils, sketchpads, and plain paper. He asked 'why did you want to draw with me?' I thought for ask quickly as I could so it wouldn't look like I was making something up and responded with 'I didn't have anything to do today so I figures since you like to draw and so do I we could do it together.' Okay was all he said before we started drawing. time to put my plan into action.

Time skip~

        I finished drawing and took it to hang up in my bed room, I drawled a ladybug on a leaf it looked realistic. Anyway I figured out it wasn't him plan failed I went and taped the picture up and plopped down on my bed and feel asleep thinking who would be next?

end of chapter 14 A/n~ sorry it was so short anyway school and yeah who do you think will be next?? cya!