Chapter 3

red pov.

I wake up and go through my bag for something to use; I look for my dagger I look around and found it a minute later. I cut the tip of my thumb and start sucking on it, it helps me contain me from turning into a blood craving monster, every time the amount I need increases as it gets harder to control it. I got up and toke the chain to my punching bag and tied it to a thick branch and punch it for a while, I noticed all my scars and bruises on my arms so I search through my bag and found some long, black gloves (picture) and put them on to hide them, from ... .. myself. I just *sigh* till I heard a rustle in the bushes making my pointy ears twitch I turn around to see no one I was going to turn around when a rag went over my nose I just held my breath, I guessed that it might have chloroform I took this chance to pretend to pass out which worked I was thrown over someone's shoulder I just listen on their conversation. 'I think Zalgo would be proud of us getting it done the first time' who was zalgo I thought and what does he want from me? ' I thought she would put up more of a challenge, but this is fine too' I almost chuckled since they didn't know I was awake, but I held it in when one of them said were here I panicked and made my wings come out to fly away once they were out I took my claws (from her vampire side) and scarped his arm; so he would let go of me. It worked I just flew away till one of them sprouted wings too I panicked more I just decided to fly faster. I was flying super fast, but he was still on my tail (not literally) so I just stop flying and kicked him as hard as I could as he was thrown back. My wings were getting heavier by the minute I was running out of time I just hide in a small whole I saw since he didn't see me go down there.  *sigh* I just fell asleep from all the flying I did earlier.

??? pov.

I almost had her I just fly back to my partner to go to report to zalgo we go inside and knock on his door to hear him say 'enter' we go inside and bow down before speaking ' we caught her, but she got away, we are incredibly sorry sir' I say hoping he doesn't punish us. of course he locked us in the dungeon.

red pov.

I woke up still feeling tired, but I got back up to look for my camp.

time skip brought to you by the author~~

I finally found it I go back to see everything still there, I was about to over to it when I saw people there looking through my stuff, they were about to go through my bag when I ran as fast as I could as a vampire and snatched it before they could catch me. I looked through my bag to make sure they didn't take anything, *sigh* they didn't take anything.

end of chapter 3.