Chapter 4

a/n- she is still wearing the gloves from chapter 3.

red pov.

I was happy that they didn't take anything, phew. I noticed they were looking around to see who took the bag, but I just ran back to my old camp spot *sigh* I sit down and pull out my dagger, just in case if they come here at my old camp. I was so board and I didn't have my punching bag so I just start punching the trees making dents each time I hit it. It didn't hurt that much, but it left bruises after I finished as the tree would probably fall over and then it would be terrible since they would come over here and get me. I just lied down and stared at the sky till my ears twitched at a sound I heard it wasn't far, but It wasn't close either I hold onto my dagger tighter. I don't see anyone and a minute passed until I felt something go into my back I turn around to see someone stabbed me, I pricked my finger and sucked on the blood and it healed I turned around and ran super fast as branches scrapped my face legs and arms, once I stopped I didn't see them *sigh*. I looked back to see no one, but when I turned around I saw a tall guy in a suit, but he didn't have a face. Loud static filled my ears it didn't hurt, but my vision slowly turned to black.

time skip~~

(still) red pov.

I wake up with my head throbbing I look around the room I was in I was on a twin sized bed the walls were black and their was a dresser and a bean bag chair. As all the memories come flooding back, I heard the door open, and a guy with a yellow/orange hoodie with a frowny mask came in. he sat down on the edge of my bed and started asking me questions. ' what's your name your name' I replied with 'red' then he asked 'why are your eyes red?' 'they are red because I'm part vampire'. And with that he left I thought that it was strange just to ask me questions then leave. they weren't any windows in here so I crack open the door to see no one I go down the steps half way and then look over the banister I see a living room with some people in it, when someone coughed be hide me; catching my attention. I jump a bit and turn around, slowly and then quickly jump over the edge of the banister with a small thud and run towards the front door, but right as I was about grab the door he pulled my hair. Oh it is on now I thought I chuckle then knee him in the balls TWICE he falls on the floor and says 'you'll regret that, later'. I then try to grab the door again, but someone... .. more like 'something'  teleports in front of me I look up to see a guy with no facial features in a suit. 'hello child, I'm Slenderman what's your name?' 'I don't have a name' I said, technically I didn't lie since I didn't know my name. ' But I would like to be called red' I said he replied with 'red, will you follow me please?' I said 'I don't know will I?' I knew he was mad, but his facial express didn't change. he grabbed my arm and pulled to what I think was his office and sat me down in a chair and started to ask me questions I just ignored him since he ignored me when I told him to let me go. I heard him speaking, but once he was done I said 'what did you say again I wasn't listening, well I did listen but didn't pay attention' he opened the door and threw me and I screamed ' thanks!' then mumbled bastard. he broke down his door and said ' WHAT DID YOU SAY!' while walking away I said 'bastard' then everyone came storming downstairs or from the kitchen.

??? pov.

I heard slenderman yell WHAT DID YOU SAY so I ran downstairs to see red saying bastard 'ooohhh' we all said. I went up to her and asked what happened she ignored me and went upstairs and went into offenderman's bedroom I thought this Is going to be bad.

red pov.

I walk into a different bedroom than my other one I woke up in I didn't care so I hoped onto the bed and *sigh* then said ' why does slender have to be such a bastard' I heard someone chuckle and said ' who's there and I'm not in the mood' I snapped I look up to see someone that's looks like slender, but different he had a fedora and a mouth holding a rose I say ' pull up your shirt' he said ' no can do, .. babe' I said my name is not babe it is red. I mumbled something but he didn't hear, he said here take this rose I look at it and say' I don't like roses unless they are black ... .. like my- he cut me off and said 'soul?' if you would let me finish I was going to say 'wings' he said 'you have wings?' 'yes idiot that's what I said, want to see them?' he said 'sure' I make my wings come out and show him them when the door opened sh*t I can't hide my wings quickly so I just stand there and hide behind offenderman and make them disappear. I hear a voice say is red in here offender, he said 'no' I heard the door close and he saw my wings gone I asked 'why did you lie?' he ignored that question and said 'can I touch your wings?' I make them appear again and he touched them I put my wings back letting a black feather coming off and handed it to him and left. and everyone was standing downstairs by the door and saw me and ran upstairs asking me if I was okay I said yes. then slenderman asked me if I took a rose I lied and said, yes he said 'burn it' 'no I can't because I didn't take it'.

end of chapter 4