Chapter 12

red pov.

 I finished making the checklist and decided to keep this to myself, I was going to figure out who the spy was. I was going to interview them secretly and over a small period of time and if any of them start acting strange I'll play it low. first was bloody painter since I recently talked to him it should be easier and less suspicious. I went downstairs for dinner, but only to talk to him and make a plan for us to 'draw' and talk. As I decline down the steps to talk to him when I get to the kitchen everyone besides ben,  Jeff, and Jason weren't down yet so I take a seat next to bloody painter to ask him the question and find time. 'hey, bloody painter' I asked 'what' he said back ' I was wondering if we could draw together sometime since I personally think it's boring to draw by myself.' 'sure' was all he said before I could say anything back slender asked me why I was at dinner since I don't come for dinner ever, I simply said in my mind since he's always reading it to talk to bloody painter, bye. so yah my plan worked on tomorrow at 5pm before dinner we made time together. 'yess!!' I mentally cheered to myself before going to my bedroom, for my plans and every possibility that could happen.

a/n- sorry for short chapter I just got back into school not to long ago and have to do a lot of work. I have to do two book reports, an essay, math and study for Spanish and math so yeah that's all do soon hopefully I get it done.??! idk cya i'll try to update to my best extent.