chapter 11

Red pov.
When bloody painter showed everyone the painting, they all said they liked it, they also said I was very talented. I left the room since I felt my cheeks getting warm and I didn't want to be embarrassed in front of everyone, when I got to my room I felt a strange presence. I knew immediately whom that was, zalgo. I said 'you can come out now.' that's when he showed up and said 'no need to be so rude to me'. then I replied with 'actually didn't ask you for your opinion, also we're enemies so .... yeah also don't call me a smart a**' then he coughed and called me a smart a** "secretly" not, then he said 'i'll come back, don't worry' and when he left he dropped at note. It was for me? I opened it and it read, if this is not red don't read. said in bold at the top of the note when I finished reading it, basically what it said was someone on slender's side was a spy and was actually on zalgo's side.

time skip~~ {brought to you by thee one the only author}

red pov.

 I was starting to get suspicious of everyone, I started spacing out thinking about who it could be, I started making a check list in my mind. I made a note to myself who is the least suspicious since they would have to lay low. I narrowed it down to 5people, jane, ben, offender, bloody painter, and Jason the toy maker.

sorry for short chapter busy with school, cya!