Chapter 6

red pov.

 After I put on my new gloves I heard a twig snap behind me and I say 'go away'. then I heard a chuckle I was about to turn around when someone started choking me and then let go I started coughing try to get air. then he put a cloth over my nose, I tried to hold my breath but failed and breathed it in, I knew it had to have chloroform on it when everything started turning black and then went to black.

time skip~~

offenderman pov.

 red was missing and we couldn't find her in our territory so that only meant she was in zalgo's part of the forest or she was taken.

red pov.

 I wake up in a different room I've never seen before it had brown carpet and a black bed with a closet; and black wall when I saw red eyes in the corner of the room, when a figure started walking out and told me to follow him. I said ' no thanks' then he started pulling me by the hair 'owwww' I said and let go and I kicked and said 'thanks' sarcastically. He just rolled his eyes and I couldn't use my powers here for some reason and it really annoyed me and he stopped in front of a big door and knocked 'enter' said a voice on the other side. he opened the door and pulled me inside with him and he said ' I found the girl, sir'. I looked at the guy in the throne and saw a guy with black hair, horns and red eyes (zalgo's human form). I heard him telling the guy that brought me in here to leave, which he did leave and as soon as he was gone he asked me 'red what are you really, cause i know your not human?' i told him ' 4 words okay? NONE OF YOUR BUISSNESS, understand?' he teleported behind me, but i could use my powers now so i ran forward super fast and he punched the ground and asked me the same question again so i told him since i knew he was stronger and i didn't want to take the chance so i mumble 'i'm part angel part vampire'.

end of chapter 6.