Gray looked at Natsu with a weird expression. "Wow. Thinking must be painful."

Haru who was on the ice mage's head nodded. "He looks constipated."

"It's weird. It like I've heard that little girl's name before but, I don't know where." Natsu thought aloud.

"Yeah?" Gray asked. Natsu tilted his head as he continued to think. "Give it a rest. It hurts just watching you."

"Hey. Can you remember her for me?" Natsu asked wide naive eyes.

Haru and Gray gaped at the dragon slayer. "Say what?!"

Asami stared at Wendy with a pensive look that it sort of surprised her when the younger girl looked in her direction and smiled. Her heart clenched at the sight of the familiar looking smile she had seen before on a small baby with a tuff of blue hair and big brown doe eyes. She was glad once Ichiya scolded the Trimens and asked them to put everything away but, she also noticed along with Lucy how they called their boss a different name each time. It also made her anger drop when Wendy was no longer being bothered by the three flirts in the room.

The group listened onto Ichiya's explanation of the mission as he made different poses. . "To the north lies the worthword sea where the ancients once sealed a powerful force. A magic called, Nirvana."

Nobody knew exactly what Nirvana did except that it was a kind of destruction magic and it seemed that the Oracion Seis really wanted it. Even with the advantages in numbers they had they had to cautious of their enemy.

Hibiki used his archive magic and pulled up photographs of the members of the dark guild they would be fighting. "First up is the snake wizard, Cobra." Natsu made a comment but, Hibiki ignored him as he continued. "Next, is a wizard who judging by his name most likely uses speed magic. Meet, Racer. Than, there is a wizard who's willing to wipe out an entire military unit if the price is right. Divine Eyes, Hot Eye. She's gorgeous but, just as vicious. This is, Angel. The next member is such a mystery. All we know is his name, Midnight. Finally the commander of the Oracion Seis, Brain."

Lucy and Wendy both shook with fear. They wanted to opt out but, it was a little late for that.

The plan was to find the dark guild and Blue Pegasus would use Christina and bomb them. All the wizard's in the room gasped in awe that the legendary bomber actually existed. It gave them hope that they would be able to take down the opposing wizard's in one shot. They would fight in wizard in a small group in order to take them down.

Natsu grinned. "I'm all fired up!" He ran out of the building leaving everyone in the dust he began to make his search for the dark wizard's.

Asami sighed as she saw Natsu's retreating back. "Well we have no choice but, to go after him." She looked at her fiance and her cat friend. "Let's go Gray, Haru." The two nodded and they ran off as well, followed by Erza and the rest.

Asami, Gray, and Erza followed behind the male dragon slayer. Haru had grabbed onto Asami's hood as she ran. "There it is." He pointed out.

"Wait up, numbskull." Gray snapped as he ran next to Asami.

"Yeah. In your dreams."

Erza narrowed her eyes at the pink haired idiot. "That's an order. You can't rush into this alone."

"What are you scared I might actually show you up this time." He smirked.

Asami sweat dropped. 'He's really asking for it now.'

"Say what?" Erza looked really angry by his comment. "Stop moving right now!" She yelled causing Natsu to sputter out excuses as he fell over the cliff.

"Well he stopped moving his feet." Gray muttered and Asami nodded as they were joined by Lyon and Sherry.

"If he's not dead I'll kill him." Erza crossed her arms over her chest as they stood.

They ran ahead to catch up to Natsu as they ran through the forest. Both dragon slayers could smell something off about it. They stopped moving when they saw a huge shadow covering them. It was Christina. It was definitely impressive. The rest of the group minus Ichiya and Jura caught up to them. They were all ready to split up when a loud explosion was heard. They looked up and saw Christina had been hit. It crashed down in front of them.

Natsu and Asami shared a look when they caught few scents they didn't recognize. "Guys."

Natsu and Gray took a defensive stance. "We know."

"Everyone stay frosty!" Gray called out and everyone got ready. Wendy hid behind a small boulder in fear.

The smoke coming from Christina started to clear up and revealed the dark guild, Oracion Seis

The smoke coming from Christina started to clear up and revealed the dark guild, Oracion Seis. "Loly Maggots swarming together." The leader of the dark guild stated as he looked at the group of young wizard's in front of him.

"I'm afraid short stuff isn't going to make it." Angel said giving them a wink.

The two small floating figures next to her said, "And neither is that big wizard saint. We took them down."

Everyone was shocked by the news. They hadn't even noticed they were missing. It seemed impossible they had been taken down so easily, especially Jura who was one of the Ten Wizard Saints.

"I have to admit, I didn't think you would show yourselves." Erza glared at the group.

Natsu cracked his knuckles as he made a run towards the group with Gray. Racer easily knocked them to the ground with his speed. Lucy began fighting her double who was whipping her. Lyon and Sherry were stopped by HotEye. The Trimens were also knocked to the ground by Racer. Erza and Asami made a run towards Cobra who smirked, dodging both attacks. Erza was kicked in the gut by the snake user while Asami was unable to dodge Racer who knocked away from Erza.

By the time the Water Dragon slayer stood up Racer was busy beating up Natsu. She saw her chance, "Water Dragon Iron Fist!" She tried to hit the speed user but, he was too quick for her eyes to catch up. Just like Natsu she was thrown around by him. It seemed like everyone else was having trouble as well with their opponent's. She looked to her right and didn't even have a chance to warn Erza when Cubellios, Cobra's snake bit her arm. Everyone was on the ground in pain. They glared at the dark wizard guild.

Brain gave them a cold look. "How pathetic. Prepare for oblivion's embrace." A dark feeling surrounded the wizard's as Brain lifted his staff in the air ready to hit them with his spell until he suddenly stopped.

Asami followed the leader's eyes and her eyes widened when she realized he was looking at Wendy who was still hiding behind the boulder.

"Wendy."