::29::Uncertainty

Start from the beginning

The white cat crossed her arms over her chest. "Of course I did. You're far too young to be traveling unaccompanied, child."

Asami ignored the flirty comments the Trimens were sending Carla keeping her focus on the blue cat who had hearts in his eyes as he stared at the white feline

Asami ignored the flirty comments the Trimens were sending Carla keeping her focus on the blue cat who had hearts in his eyes as he stared at the white feline. She and Haru sweat dropped when Carla rejected Happy by looking away not interested. They watched as Happy walked over to Lucy. "Lucy I'll give you my fish if you tell that fish I haven't been neutered yet." The two sweat dropped at the blue cats request.

The blonde put her hands on her hips. "Keeping looking up my skirt and you will be." Lucy gave the cat a sly smirk, leaning down. "You love her." She whispered, but Asami heard with heightened senses and giggled.

The blue cat gave the blonde an annoyed look. "That's my shtick copy cat! And I don't look nearly as creepy when I do it!"

"Sorry, but i'm probably not what you expected." Wendy muttered feeling nervous as she apologized. "I know I'm much smaller and younger than most of you and I may not be much of a fighter but, I can use all kinds of support magic. So, please let me join the group. I'd be so embarrassed if you sent me home." She pleaded and Asami couldn't help but, feel obligated to protect this young girl all of a sudden.

"You'll never gain their respect if you can't show confidence, child." Carla scolded her.

"I'm sorry, Carla."

Carla put her hand on her hips. "I swear you'll drive me to catnip."

"I can't help it." Carla huffed in response.

"Forgive me, I was caught off guard but, rest assure that no offence was meant." Erza gave the young girl a comforting smile. "We're glad to have you aboard, Wendy."

"Oh wow! You're Erza right?" Wendy gushed as she looked at S-class mage in awe. "I can't believe it's really you."

"You're not quite the monster I pictured." Carla muttered looking the armored mage up and down.

Happy smiled and raised a paw in the air. "Surely you've heard of Happy the Catmander. Brace yourself cause he's right here." Haru shook his head in amusement as he watched his friend flirt. Carla hmphd and looked away from him, "She likes me! This must be destiny." The blue cat gushed.

Lucy smiled at the cat. "Just to end rejected. She's totally ignoring you."

Happy pointed at the blonde. "Naughty comments like that just means you know nothing about women and their wild ways."

She sulked. "I really hate to break this to you but, I'm a woman!"

Asami was a little annoyed as she watched the Trimens make comments about how Wendy is going to be beautiful when she's older and they started to make flirty comments as well. Asami's nose twitched as she smelled Wendy's scent and the blunettes magic seemed to be similar to both her's and Natsus.