::26:: Excommunications and Parades

Start from the beginning

"Everyone, listen!" Asami heard Lucy yell and everyone else was silenced by the blondes outburst. "This isn't the time to be fighting! The people of the city are in real danger! We have to all work together to protect the city of Magnolia! If we combine our powers, we can overcome anything! That's what I've learned after coming here." Asami smiled as the celestial mage continued. "I know I just joined Fairy Tail recently. But my feelings for this guild are as strong as anybody's! Fairy Tail has been my dream since long ago It's always been my goal. Even now. So, please Let's all work together Let's protect our guild and our city!"

"Lucy...." Erza muttered.

"And if that won't convince you I'll destroy all the lacrima myself!"

Cana spoke up. "Listen up people! You really gonna let the newbie one up you like that?"

"She's not new any more-"

" She's got more Fairy Tail spirit than any of us!"

"Lucy, you're exactly right. We'll settle things later."

"I can't argue with that, now can I?"

"Thanks to you, I'm thinking straight again."

"Are all you folks ready?"

"You guys."

"Everyone Warren, we'll settle this after those things are destroyed."

"Makao, you can't handle this! Take a nap!"

"Oh, yeah? Wakaba! You sure prance around a lot for an old man."

"Let's go, Happy!" Lucy stated.

The blue cat looked at her in shock. "They have Body Link magic protecting them! If you attack them, you'll get damaged yourself! It's gonna hurt!"

"Even if it hurts, I'll do it anyway! I always looked up to Fairy Tail And I've gotten to be such good friends with everyone Sure, a lot of things have happened But everyone has always been so warm. This guild is where I belong. It's my home. My heart yells out "This is where I should be!" So I'm going to fight! Because it was Fairy Tail that made me strong!" She explained with determination.

"Right on!"

"Let's go!"

"Aye, sir!" Happy picked her up and they flew towards the lacrima.

"Asami and I will handle the 200 North and the rest of you will take care of the South." Erza commanded.

"Don't leave a single one left!" Asami stated as the spheres of water exploded on the lightning lacrima.

"Ice Make Lance!"

"Demon Blast!"

"Go forth, my blades!"

"Max Speed Attack!"

All the lacrima were destroyed. "We did it." Asami muttered just before they were all shocked by the lightning. "Everyone okay?" Asami asked as she laid on the ground.

"Honestly You people are so reckless." Erza said as she was also on the ground.

"Birds of a feather, you know" Gray muttered and Haru muttered a yeah.

"We really are a great guild." Asami giggled.

"And we'd be even better if Laxus got over this rebellious phase."