Instantly after passing them and walking down an entirely different hallway, my heart thumped against my breastbone. This really wasn't just some thump. My heart was like a jackhammer slamming on the inside of my chest. But it wasn't the only thing acting my up. My stomach twisted and curled until it felt like it was made out of stone that splashed acid up my esophagus.

Without trying to act suspicious, I walked quickly to the bathroom. Thankfully, the bleach smelling room was empty. I noticed that when I rushed to the biggest stall where I sat on the floor and waited for something to come out of me. The world began to spin as I watched the ceiling do three-sixties nonstop.

I had to do something else. Think, I had to think about the things to make me calm.

My green tea really made me calm but I was at school and there was no way I was going to leave early just to get some. There was always messaging Tj but he was always busy in the day time. I hate to admit but Thorin was the only thing at the school that could actually make me calm. There was Mel too but her voice was a little high pitched to the point that I didn't get a shiver down my spine. She didn't have the tattoos that worried me or the black eyes that made me curious to what mystery was lurking in them.

The ceiling wasn't doing it for me, I had to change what I was looking at and thinking about. Instead of the white textured paint, my eyes adverted to the drawings that were on the side of the stall. A lot of them had the occasional cuss word that I always enjoy myself, others talked about how they hated the school and it was a piece of shit. I wouldn't have been in a stall if there wasn't gossip about some girl being a whore. But one little piece of gossip on the wall really caught my attention.

Someone tell Flora Greensteen to take her baggy clothes back to the 90s.

I had to get out of there and actually go to the nurse because I thought I was having a heart attack. My hands grasped the walls for dear life when lifting myself up and continued pushing me out of the bathroom and into the hallway once again. It was empty, no teachers or groups of girls that were probably looking at you because of what they saw on the stall. Thankfully, Thorin wasn't there either. I hadn't really talked to him since the thunderstorm incident and I didn't want to.

"Flora?"

And here I thought I was right for once about my surroundings.

Well, I was sort of right. Turning around, I caught the sight of the guy who's name I could not think of. J Something. He stood there with his hands in his jacket that left little the imagination on whether or not that he worked out. J Something definitely worked out.

I waved and turned back around, trying to get away from anyone who had a face, voice box, and life. All I wanted was to go to the nurse where she would have to force me to leave and never come back which I was fine with but no. J Something just had to be there and had to acknowledge me.

What happened to being invisible?

"What's up?" He slightly stepped quickly to catch up to me. "You don't look alright."

"I'm okay." I gave him a thumbs up just so the conversation would end faster.