::24:: Fight Among Friends

Start from the beginning

The water dragon slayer sweatdropped when she saw tears rushing down his face

The water dragon slayer sweatdropped when she saw tears rushing down his face. "I'm definitely not over 80." She muttered.

He let go of her as Happy crossed his arms. "You think you know a guy....." Natsu gaped at his friend in disbelief.

Asami gritted her teeth in anger when she saw that nearly over half the guild was wiped out in the battles in less than an hour.

❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄

Gray continued his search for a member of the Thunder Legion in order to take them down. "This sucks where is the Thunder Legion hiding?" He said as he ran through the streets of Magnolia.

"It's Gray. It's Gray!" Bickslow dolls suddenly appear behind him.

Gray jumped into a Fashion House when the dolls tried to attack him. "Those are Bickslow's sidekicks." Gray turned around to see Bickslow.

"Yo! What do you say we have some fun?" The Seith Mage chuckled.

Back with the two dragon slayer, their master, and both cats, they all watch as the scores kept coming up. "Evergreen versus Elfman. The winner is Evergreen." Makarov read.

"I thought he'd have no problem beating her." Haru muttered.

"Now it says that Gray is fighting Bickslow! Why's he gotta hog all the fun." Natsu yelled in annoyance. Asami tensed up and hoped that Gray will be able to defeat Bickslow.

"It also says that Freed is fighting against Reedus. The Thunder Legion is really making their move!" Happy announced.

"The took out Reedus." Asami clenched her fists in anger.

"I knew it. That guy is good." Natsu grinned.

Asami looked at him in disbelief. "You're cheering for the wrong team, Natsu. Now we won't get Porlyusica's help."

"We don't need it." He crossed his arms over his chest. "Laxus is just bluffing about turning the girls to dust."

"I'm just bluffing am I?" They all turned around to see Laxus there with an arrogant smirk on his face. "You sure about that?"

"Where did you come from?" Natsu asked.

"It's a thought projection, Natsu." Asami informed him as she narrowed her eyes at Laxus.

"Asami. Natsu, what are you two still hold up in this dump? Are you scared?" Laxus taunted them as he walked a bit closer to them.

Asami scoffed while Natsu raised his fists in front of him. "I'm not scared! We're stuck!" He defended them.

"What do you want?" Makarov asked finally speaking up.

"How does it feel? You think of the guild members as your children, right? Must be tough watching your little kiddies tear each other apart. It's too bad Asami, Natsu, and Erza can't join the game. Cuz you don't have anyone strong enough to take on the Thunder Legion!" He smirked at his grandfather. "You ready to throw in the towel?"