Chapter 33 : Preparing for Christmas

(I have already updated chapter 34 but I tried viewing it in the story and I couldnt. Please try to follow me if you're facing the same problem because wattpad might have made that chapter a private one. If there's any other problems, leave a comment!)

Chapter thirty-three : Preparing for Christmas

Lee Jung Na's POV

It has been 3 days since Lee Dong Hae and I returned from Jeju and nothing on the outside has changed.

However, everything was changing under wraps.

For the past 3 nights, I couldn't sleep at all. Every night, I will go to the balcony for some fresh air, only to see Lee Dong Hae standing at the balcony and sighing to himself. Every night, I will just stand at a corner, watching him from afar. Every night, I'll see Lee Dong Hae shed tears while looking at the stars and every night, I'll cry while looking at him.

Siwon oppa has been the same caring guy to me and that was what made everything even more difficult.

I couldn't help but think about how awful Lee Dong Hae was feeling whenever he saw how Siwon oppa hugged me or addressed me as his girlfriend.

"Jung Na, are you alright?" Sung Min oppa asked me.

"Oh yes I am." I said and forced a smile.

"I'm going to the park for a walk! and I'm bringing Jung Na along!" Sung Min oppa shouted to the rest suddenly and dragged me up from the floor.

We were all scattered around the house after dinner and I was just sitting on the floor, staring at Lee Dong Hae, who was staring at the television. Yes, he wasn't watching, he was staring.

"Bwo? Sung Min oppa! Where are we...?"

Before I could finish my sentence, I was already whisked out of the house.

"Ready to tell me what is wrong with you? " Sung Min oppa said as he wrapped his jacket tighter around him and sat down on a bench facing the lake.

"There's nothing." I said and sat down on the bench, before shuffling my feet, feeling uncomfortable about this conversation.

"Then why are you averting my gaze? I know there's something. It's Siwon and Dong Hae, isn't it?"

I snapped my head up to look at Sung Min oppa.

"Sung Min oppa..." I said as tears started welling up in my eyes.

"It's okay, Jung Na. Tell me what's wrong. Oppa will be here for you."

"What do you do if the person you fell for isn't the person you're supposed to fall for?" I asked, swallowing back my tears.

"Jung Na, you have to understand that there is no one you're supposed to fall for. The feelings just come naturally and sometimes, you have to let your heart take charge and ignore all the thinking in your mind. Just because you're Siwon's girlfriend now doesn't mean you have to be forever. Do you think it's fair for him if you continue staying by his side but your heart is with Dong Hae?"

By now, tears were flowing uncontrollably down my cheeks and I felt so suffocated, like there was a very big stone on my chest.

"How did you....?" I asked.

"I knew, because I could see. It is so obvious how much you like Dong Hae."

"Oppa...oppa, what do I do?" I cried and Sung Min oppa wrapped me in his arms, hushing me.

"You guys are back? How was the walk in the park?" Leeteuk oppa asked.

"Umm, it was fine but I feel alittle unwell now. I'll go and rest first." I said and headed straight to my room without waiting for anyone to answer me.