Chapter 13 : Sick

Chapter thirteen

Lee Dong Hae's POV

I want to be by her side.

WAIT, LEE DONG HAE. ARE YOU CRAZY?! THIS IS WEIRD.

I shouted in my mind before running back to my room.

I faced my back on the door and clutched my hair in my hands.

"Ahhhh, Lee Dong Hae. Ever since she moved in, you've been weird. First, you buy her. Then, you felt your heart beat when she changed your wound. Now, you want to be by her side. You're not real. "

I said to myself.

Suddenly, I heard someone's voice.

It must be Jung Na since she's the only one home other than me.

"Water...Water..."

Lee Jung Na's POV

Suddenly, a cup was gently placed on my lips. Water started filling my mouth and I felt so glad to have my thirst quenched. I felt like I haven't drank any water in 10 years!

A hand moved to my forehead, gently moving my bangs aside.

"Siwon oppa?" I said softly. The only man that can be so gentle to me is Siwon oppa.

I opened my eyes slightly and my eyes widened at the man before me.

"Yah, Lee Dong Hae. Why are you here?"

"Sorry to disappoint you. Your Siwon oppa has left for his schedule. It's only me and you now." Lee Dong Hae said, his voice filled with sarcasm.

"Get out. You shouldn't be in the same room as a thief."

I saw his face stiffened.

"Explain to me why the bracelet fell out of your pocket."

"I don't want to explain. I don't feel like talking to you. Get out." I crossed my arms across my chest.

I know I was being childish. But there is no way I am going to forgive this man so easily.

"Fine. Call me if you need anything. I don't know why the bracelet was in your pocket, but I forgive you." He said and left the room.

"YAH! WHAT'S THERE TO FORGIVE WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN STEAL IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" I shouted.

Suddenly, Lee Dong Hae popped his head into the room again.

"Ahhhhhh, I see you're much better now already since you have such a powerful voice."

This man, I hate him for life!

I lazed around in bed, texting Eun Joo and reading at the same time.

Two hours passed and the first person to return home was Siwon oppa.

"Jung Na ah, are you alright?"

"Ne, I have no more fever! The drip is effective." I said and gave him my usual smile.

"Thank goodness, I was so worried!" Siwon oppa pulled me into a hug.

My heart raced like a bullet train and I felt warmth on my face.

"Oppa..." I whispered softly, in case my heart was going to jump out of my mouth anytime.

"Ahhh, mianhe." Siwon oppa said as he pulled away from the hug.

"I was just relieved, mianhe."

"It's okay." I smiled.

Siwon oppa's eyes suddenly drifted away and he looked down. Using his hand to rub the back of his head, he suddenly said something I will never forget in my life.

"Jung Na ah, I was just thinking. Tomorrow is my free day and since you're much better already, shall we go out tomorrow? Date....."

........................................................

YAY!!!!!!! FINALLY A DATE!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED. ARE YOU?

and thanks to more than 100 reads now! I know this is a small number as compared to others of millions, but one step at a time right? hehehehe

please continue to read, support, comment and vote!!!! Share too okay? ;)

I love all of you guys!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox