Chapter 5: The truth

Chapter Five: The Truth

I stood there feeling helpless. I was like a lost sheep. What am I supposed to do from now?

Just as tears were feeling up my eyes, I felt like all hopes were lost. Just then, the door before me clicked open.

Lee Dong Hae's POV

So, a girl barged into our dormitory and claimed she was Jung Hoon hyung's niece. How was it even possible? Hyung doesn't even recognize her.

She had very nice features and nice skin. Her eyes were big and round. She had bangs hanging just above her eyes and her long black hair laid nicely over her shoulders. This girl looked so familiar, but I couldn't make out where have I seen her before.

Heechul grabbed her by her collar and pulled her out to the door.

Just as the door closed, she shouted, "Kim Soo Im is my mother!!!!"

Jung Hoon hyung's eyes widen immediately.

"Kim Heechul! Open the door! Quick!"

Reluctantly, Heechul opened the door at hyung's command.

The poor girl had tears rolling down her cheeks. Jung Hoon hyung ran to her immediately.

"Who did you say your mother was?"

"Kim..Kim Soo Im. "

"Where is she now? Why do you need help from me?"

"My family went bankrupt and they fled. I don't know where they are now but they said they will be back when things get better. I woke up to an empty house with a letter from my mother this morning." She whispered as she held back her tears.

"AHHHH! My money!!!!" Jung Hoon hyung suddenly shouted.

"Bwo? What money?" Leeteuk hyung spoke.

"Soo Im, she was my senior from high school. Recently, she came and borrowed money from me, telling me that her husband needed to get through some financial crisis. I trusted her. Afterall, her husband owns Chedeongna company. But now she is gone! My moneyyyyy!"

"Hyung, calm down. How much did you lend her?" Kangin said.

"50 million won."

"50 million won?!" All of us shouted, shocked at what hyung has said.

The poor girl stood there with widened eyes, probably in shock with the sudden news. What she didn't know was, something more shocking was going to come.

"What do you mean?" The girl asked hyung.

Just then, Jung Hoon's phone rang. After reading the message, he raised up his hands in exasperation.

"How can they do this?!" Hyung said as he threw the phone to the couch.

We grabbed the phone and the message came from an unknown number.

As we read the message, we looked up at her with pity.

"I think your mother just sold you to us" Eunhyuk said carefully.

Chapter 6 preview:

"Hyung, we will buy her."

........................................................

This is exciting! Who is going to buy Jung Na? hehehehe please stay on to read!

Our Jung Na is so pitiful. :(

Please vote, comment and share!

xoxo!