Chapter 9: Pushed away

Chapter Nine: Pushed Away

Lee Dong Hae's POV

This can't be this can't be! I couldn't find my silver bracelet anywhere! It was a gift from my mom!

As I was rummaging through the living room, the door clicked. Siwon and Jung Na were there, happily laughing about something. I don't know why, but I felt so angry suddenly.

"Hae, what are you looking for?" Siwon asked.

"Don't talk to me." I said coldly and walked into my room to continue searching. I couldn't control being so cold. It must be due to the lost of the silver bracelet. Sorry hyung, I said to myself.

Lee Jung Na's POV

Lee Donghae was so rude to Siwon oppa.

"Is he always so rude?" I asked Siwon.

"Nope. Everyone is actually very nice. It's just that they are people who don't like changes, and therefore, they're aren't very nice to you. But trust me, they will be nice from today onwards. Hae is probably just feeling down today." Siwon oppa said with a smile.

After Siwon oppa and I went back to our own rooms, I walked to my room and held the silver bracelet in my hands.

When am I going to find you, Mr Eyes?

I thought to myself when I suddenly heard loud sounds of boxes dropping in the next room - Lee Donghae's room.

I walked out of my room and saw that his room door wasn't closed. Lee Dong Hae squat at a corner, holding his hand close to him.

I walked in and saw that there were blood on his hands!

"Yah! Lee Donghae! Are you okay?!" I said while I ran towards where he was.

"Go away! You're an annoyance!"

I stood up and left the room.

Lee Donghae's POV

Jung Na stood up and left the room. As I saw her leave the room, I felt so empty. What kind of girl is she? Leaving just because I said so? She could have stayed to console me.

As I mentally scolded myself for asking her to leave, someone suddenly placed a box beside me and sat beside me. It was Jung Na.

She opened the first aid box and took out some clear solution and pour it all over my hand, positioning my hand over the bin so the water wouldn't wet the floor.

"Didn't I ask you to go away?" I asked.

"Shut up. I will leave once I am done with this." She said without looking up.

I watched as she cleaned my wound with cotton balls and yellow solution. She bandaged it up and started packing her stuff.

"How did you get hurt?"

"The boxes fell and I cut myself as I tried to catch it."

"I don't know what you're looking for, but be careful. I shall leave now, since you hate me so much. But it's always better having two people search. If you feel like you need help, I am next door. Annyeong. " She said with a cool tone.

"Yah, but I don't hate you!" I said but she was already gone.

Somehow, she managed to make me happier.

This girl is really interesting.

Chapter Ten: "Thief!! You're a thief!"

........................................................

Awwww, our Donghae doesn't hate Jung Na afterall but what is gonna happen in the next chapter?! Who is the thief?!

Please read, vote, comment, share and follow me!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox