Chapter 27 : Finding the truth

Hello my dearest readers, I updated chapter 26! So if any of you read chapter 26 before 27 was out, it means you read the one that isn't updated. I just added some more details, but nothing major was changed. Thank You! And dear thatgirlnamedJONAH , thank you for your comment. It was your comment that made me want to write a new chapter immediately! Your"fighting!" really worked. Dedicated to you! ;)

Chapter twenty seven : Finding the truth

Lee Jung Na's POV

I laid on my bed as I thought of what happened yesterday. It has already been 30 minutes since I woke up but the thoughts I was having were so heavy that I couldn't leave my bed.

Yesterday, I became Choi Siwon's girlfriend.

Yesterday, was the most romantic day of my life.

Yesterday, made me love my special dorm mates even more.

But then again, yesterday, Lee Dong Hae said he liked me.

I decided I needed to talk to someone and so, I picked up my phone.

"Yoboseyo, Jung Na ah!" Eun Joo's cheery voice rang through the phone.

"Um, it's me." I smiled involuntarily upon hearing my best friend's voice.

"We haven't talked on the phone for so long." Eun Joo fake sobbed on the other line.

"Yah, I'm sorry. It's hard to talk on the phone when I have 13 guys with me you know." I laughed.

And then I remembered the main reason why I called.

"Hang on, jokes aside. I need to ask you something."

"What's up? Please don't let it be something serious, you know my heart won't be able to take it."

"Yah, don't worry. It's nothing serious." I laughed.

"I just wanted to ask, you said your brother loves to drink and always end uo drunk right? So I'm supposed you know the actions of drunk people really well?" I asked, careful not ro divulge too much information.

"Yeah, I do. Why why why?" Eun Joo asked excitedly.

"Do they always speak the truth when they're drunk?" My heart beat increased as I await her answer.

"Usually yes."

OH MY GOD. I screamed in my head.

"But then again, I once did an experiment on my brother and his friends. When they become sober and they cannot remember anything they said when they were drunk, it means that they were just talking nonsense. If they remember what they said, it means that it's the truth. Are you going to confess to me now about what all this is about?" Eun Joo asked me but I couldn't explain now.

"I'll explain soon. Got to go now! See you in school and I love you so much." I said and hung the phone.

Grabbing my towel, I sprung out of my room into the bathroom and washed myself clean.

Then I ran into Lee Dong Hae's room without even knocking on his door.

"Yah, Lee Dong Hae, Lee Dong Hae!" I shook him hard to wake him up from his slumber.

"Ahhhh, go away!" He pushed me away and I fell to the floor.

"Yah! Wake up now, quick."

He didn't budge, so I decided to use another way.

"Yah, if you don't wake up now, I'll go out and tell all of them that you weren't sick last night but you were drinking instead."

I saw him peep at me from under his blanket but he still didn't respond.