Chapter 14: Date with Choi Siwon

dedicated to fishy2715! I am sorry this dedication took so long but thanks for being my first follower on wattpad! <3

Chapter fourteen: Date with Choi Siwon

Lee Jung Na's POV

The sound of my alarm filled the whole room as I stretched my arm to turn it off.

The sun shone through the windows onto me, as if waking me up. The birds chirped a beautiful melody as I opened my eyes.

Today is a very special day.

I AM GOING ON MY FIRST DATE EVER!

Okay, nothing to be too excited about. But I'm living the dream of so many girls around the world.

MY DATE IS CHOI SIWON!

I have never been a fan of Super Junior but really, I can't help but feel excited about this.

No, I don't like him because he is Choi Siwon of Super Junior. I like him because he has been nice to me. He is nice.

I took my towel to shower and skipped my way to the kitchen.

Siwon oppa was already sitting at the dining table with his newpaper and a cup of coffee.

"Good morning." I said shyly.

"Ah, good morning." Siwon oppa replied with the most dazzling smile ever.

"Where do you want to go today?"

"Lotte world? I have always wanted to been there but I never got the chance to. If it isn't inconvenient for your celebrity status, can we go there?" I said excitedly.

"It's not inconvenient, Jung Na ah. But..."

My eyes widened at his "but."

"But it's the middle of winter and it's 8 degrees outside. I am fine with it but you just got well from a fever."

"Ahhhhhh! I'm okay with it! hehehe I love winter." I said joyfully.

"Then, go and change into something warm! I'll make breakfast and we will head off, shall we?" Siwon oppa said.

I skipped into my room and picked out my dark blue skinny jeans and red coat together with my black Dr martens high cut.

Walking back out to the kitchen, I saw that all the other members have already woken up and are all gathering around Siwon.

"Tell me! Do you like her?" Kangin said.

"Why are you bringing her on a date and not me?" Lee Sung Min said with so much aegyo.

"Goo..d morning." I stuttered abit shyly.

"Ahhhhhh! Our female lead for today is here." Cho Kyuhyun said.

They sat me down on the dining table and forced me to say where I was going with Siwon oppa.

"Lotte world.." I whispered softly.

"Ahhhh, can we join?" Yesung asked.

"Yah! Date, it's a date!!!!" Siwon oppa shouted.

My face flushed at what he just said.

"It's okay. We all have full schedule today anyway." Lee Teuk said.

"Hyung, but we..." Before Kim Ryeo Wook finished his sentence, Lee Teuk spoke again.

"Quick, go on. But be careful not to get caught."

We left the house and headed to the car.

Siwon oppa was really nice. He opened the car door for me and even helped me with my seat belt when it got stuck.

The car ride was filled with laughter as we got to know each other better.

I was so excited when we reached Lotte world.

"Siwon oppa! I want to ride that! " I said , pointing to the roller coaster.

"All right! Let's go!" Siwon oppa said, while putting his hand over my shoulder.

I heard some whispering behind me but I just ignored it.

Soon, we were done with almost every ride.

Choi Siwon's POV

"Oppa, do you feel like we're being followed?" Jung Na asked me.

"You too? I've been feeling uncomfortable since just now. It might be reporters, let's hide in the ferris wheel for now." I said as I plucked up the courage to hold Jung Na's hand and ran towards the ferris wheel.

I've been wanting to hold her hand the whole day but I didn't dare to. Finally now! I rejoiced in my heart as I felt Jung Na's warmth in my hands.

We went into a cabin and sat side by side.

"This ferris wheel takes 30 minutes to make one round. So we have time away from the reporters."

"Oppa, will you get into trouble if we get photographed?"

"Don't worry. Whatever it is, Siwon oppa will handle it. Understand?"

Jung Na nodded cutely.

This is the time. I said in my head and handed Jung Na a gift box.

"Gift for our first date."

I opened the box for Jung Na and revealed a very beautiful diamond necklace. I spent hours in different jewellery shops before I finally found this.

It suits Jung Na's personality perfectly. It a small pure white diamond. It's simple and pure, exactly how Jung Na is.

"Oppa, I can't take this from you. It's too expensive." 

I expected her to say this and I have long formed a lie in my head.

"No, I bought it from a roadside stall. Its only 8000 won. They even gave me the box for free because they said I was handsome." I laughed.

"Ahhh, the workmanship is really good. I shall buy accessories from this stall in future. Remember to bring me there! "

I tried so hard to suppress my giggle. How can anyone be so simple! She actually bought lie, how cute.

"Come, turn around. I'll wear it for you."

She turned around and her hair slightly brushed onto my face. It smelt so good. Snapping out of my trance, I gently clipped on the necklace for her.

She turned around to face me once again and I held her hand nervously.

"Jung Na ah, can we have many more dates in the future? I feel happy whenever I am with you and I feel like you're a blessing to my life. I wasn't sure at first, but after you fainted right in front of me yesterday, I've never felt so sure about anything else." I looked at her right in the eyes and confessed.

I felt so shy as I broke the eye contact and looked down to my hands before looking at her again.

It's time to say it.

"I like you." 

........................................................

I like you! He said it, he said it! but how will our Jung Na respond and what will happen?

Please read, comment, support, vote and share! Thank you!

Please follow me as well! hehe

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox