Chapter 21: Kimchi

Chapter twenty one: Kimchi!

Lee Jung Na's POV

Shortly after we got home, Lee Donghae arrived after us.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"Ahh, I went to get myself a pack of milk." Lee Donghae explained. "What's with so many cabbages?"

"Oh right! I want to make kimchi!!!!!" I smiled widely.

"If you want to do that, you'll need everyone's help, silly. It's already 11.30am, go wake everyone up." Siwon oppa said and touched my nose.

I wrinkled my nose at him and went on to wake everyone up.

"Oppaaaaaaaa! Wake up!!!!!!!!!" I shouted when I went to each and every one's room.

I went into Yesung's oppa room and greeted the little tortoises first.

"Ddaengkomaeng annyeong, Ddaengkoming annyeong!" I waved lightly.

"You like what you see?"

A sudden voice shocked me suddenly and I turned to see Yesung oppa sitting up on his bed with messy bed hair, looking at me.

"Of course! They're cute." I smiled widely.

Yesung oppa walked over and stroke Ddaengkomaeng's shell.

"I used to have another bigger one, named Ddaengkoma. But it grew so big that I had to give it away to an aquarium. Ahhhh, I miss him so much."

I saw some tears glistening in Yesung oppa's eyes.

Even though I haven't been close to Yesung oppa before this, I hung my arm over his shoulder and gave him a light squeeze.

"Don't be like this! You can always visit him anytime." I smiled.

"No one wants to go with me." He pulled a sad face.

"Who says?! I will go with you!" I said happily.

"Really?! You're willing to go with me?!" He held my shoulders excitedly and jumped up and down.

He pulled me out of the room and happily bragged to the others that I was willing to go to the aquarium with him.

Just waking everyone took me 20 mins. When everyone was up and ready in the living room, I brought out all the chilli, sugar, cabbage and other ingredients from the kitchen.

"COMEEEEEEE, LET'S MAKE KIMCHI TOGETHER!!!!!" I said excitedly.

"Yah Jung Na ah, our mothers will make kimchi and send it to us.." Kyuhyun oppa said and stretched his arm lazily.

"You lazy pig!!!! Why can't it be the other way round now? We make kimchi and send to your mothers! Come quick!"

I pulled all of them to sit on the floor around the stuff and we all started making kimchi.

"Sung Min oppaaaaaaa, shall we do together?" I said as I happily hopped over to Sung Min oppa.

"YAY!!!!! Jung Na is making kimchi with ME!" He pointed to himself as he bragged to the rest.

All of us lined up in a line to pass the cabbage.

Yesung oppa and Ryeowook oppa were in charge of washing the cabbage and then they will toss it behind to Kang In oppa and Lee Teuk oppa, who were in charge of drying the cabbage with a cloth.

Then, they will toss it back to Kyuhyun oppa and Siwon oppa, who will rub salt all over the cabbage.

The cabbage will then be tossed over to Henry and Zhoumi oppa who marinates the cabbage with the rest of the seasoning.

Then the cabbage will be tossed over to Sung Min oppa and I to rub the chilli all over the cabbage.

It ends off with us throwing the cabbages to Shindong oppa, Heechul oppa and Lee Dong Hae to store the kimchi in bottles.

It was so much fun. When Yesung oppa threw the cabbage back, water splattered everywhere and he got scolded while the rest of us laughed.

I threw the marinated cabbage back to Lee Dong Hae which missed it and it landed on his face and clothes.

I burst out laughing as I turned around to see him covered in chilli.

"Yah! Lee Jung Na!" Then, he came over and held my neck by his elbow.

"Ah ah ah, I cannot breathe." I said while still laughing.

He took some chilli seasoning and spread it over my mouth and clothes before laughing wickedly and returning to pack the kimchi.

It was so much fun and laughter and we took 3 hours to finish all the cabbages.

All of us were dead tired.

Before we went to bed, Siwon oppa called for me.

"Jung Na ah! Come into my room for awhile. " He whispered before walking ahead of me.

I followed behind him and closed the room door.

Siwon oppa sat on the bed and gestured for me to sit beside him.

"Wae oppa?" Being in a room with him was giving me the butterflies but I was trying to stay calm.

"Tomorrow..."

Another date? Is it another date? I got all excited by myself in my heart.

"Can you skip school tomorrow? All of us has schedules for the whole day except for Hae. We need you to accompany him."

"Sure, I can take a sick leave but why?"

"It's his father's death anniversary."

........................................................

Hi guys. So my reads are increasing day by day but there's so little votes and comments! can you please help me by voting? I would really appreciate the help!!!

and guess what is going to happen in the next chapter? anticipate!! :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox