::19:: To Keep Those From Seeing Tears

Start from the beginning

Asami sweat dropped. "It seems the motion sickness got you."

"What's your deal Natsu. That was just sad." Gray had his hands in his pockets.

"If you were a real man, you'd make the giant vehicle motion sick of you." Elfman added

Haru looked up at Asami with a confused expression, "What does that mean?" Asami shrugged in response.

"So, is this all that's left of the Jupiter cannon?" Gray asked, Happy replied with an Aye. "Than you did good."

Natsu stands up. "Huh, we must have stopped moving because I'm feeling better already!"

Happy and Haru flew outside to see what was happening. They flew back inside to inform the wizard's that there was a giant magic circle being drawn.

Natsu began freaking out. "What do we do! We gotta stop em!"

Asami looked at them. "We should split up and find the power source."

"Man, are we ever gonna catch a break." Elfman complained, folding his large arms over his chest.

Asami puts a finger to her chin as she thinks. "I say we have about 10 minutes before the magic circle is completely finished."

Natsu slammed his fist into his palm. "All right, let's do this guys!" Everyone nodded and began going their separate ways. Gray pulled Asami in the direction he was going, Haru flying over their head, Natsu and Happy in another and Elfman went by himself.

❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄

Cana approached Mirajane who was still transformed into Lucy, tells her that Elfman had also went along with Asami, Gray, Natsu and both cats

Cana approached Mirajane who was still transformed into Lucy, tells her that Elfman had also went along with Asami, Gray, Natsu and both cats. Mirajane tells Cana that he shouldn't have gone, especially if he ends up fighting one Phantoms Elite, she didn't want a repeat of the past. Cana tells her that Elfman was probably doing this to move one from what happened. Mirajane felt inspired and decided to surrender herself as Lucy over to Phantom. Jose mocked her, saying that he knew Lucy wasn't there anymore and it was pointless for her to try.

Jose grabbed Mirajane using the giant, holding her tightly. Inside Elfman faces off against one the Element 4, who taunts him using Lisanna. Monsieur Sol wrapped himself around Elfman who tried to rip him off himself. Sol kicks Elfman away and informs Elfman that he knows about how he had attempted use a full body take over a couple years back.

Elfman was about to punch him but, stopped midway when Sol used his magic to create Lisanna out of his element, earth magic.

Sol gasped as he entered farther into Elfman's memories. "Oh my apologies. She's in the cold, dark ground. Oh, what a shame. How could you done something so cruel?"

'I won't let him confuse me! I have no choice!' Elfman thought as he yelled as he attempted a full body take over once more.

Sol smirked at the take over mage. "Have you forgotten the last time you attempted a full-body take over and lost control?" He created many Lisanna's and they taunted Elfman as he tried to use his magic. He was so filled up with guilt that he couldn't do it, especially when all he can hear is his little sister blaming him for what happened to her.

"Dirty bastard...If you're a real man, you'll face me fair and square with just your fists!" Elfman said.

That definitely got Sol's attention. "If I'm a real man, you say?"He takes away all the Lisanna's away. "Non, non, non. Are you sure you're fit to talk about what makes one a real man?" He glared at Elfman. "Scum like yourself who would harm his own little sister?" He sent an attack at Elfman creating a large hole in the wall allowing sunlight to break through.

Elfman's head snapped up at the yells of his older sister

Elfman's head snapped up at the yells of his older sister. "What's going on? How did they get a hold of you!? Mira!" He yelled out in worry as he watched his sister being held onto tightly by the giant.

"Oh? Your older sister? Does that mean she's Miss Mirajane, once feared as the "She-Devil"?" Sol slowly approached Elfman who was still on the ground focusing on his sister. "Her magic has deteriorated so much. She is being punished for trying to deceive us. She'll be crushed before long."

Mirajane groans in pain from the amount of strength is being used to keep her from escaping. She yelled at Elfman to run and get away but he refused to leave her behind. He didn't want to lose another one of his sister's and know it was his fault.

"Your are about to lose your older sister before your very eyes as well." Sol taunts. "Because you are a powerless wizard who can only talk emptily about what a man is!"A golden colored magic circle appears behind Elfman who yells in pain. "Sealing Magic: Merci la Vie! You will become part of the earth."

Elfman is stuck remembering his some memories of his little sister Lisanna. The first was when his parakeet had died and Lisanna tried to comfort him. Elfman watched as his younger self snapped at Lisanna saying how she didn't understand and ran away from her and he watched as his little sister cried. Then another flashback happened and it was the day that Lisanna, Mirajane and himself took on an S-class quest to stop a giant beast. He tried screaming at himself to at least take Natsu with them in order to prevent the terrible tragedy that had occurred.

Mirajane watched helplessly as her brother was being covered in stone by Sol's magic.

Back in his memories, Elfman watched as his beast form had gone on a rampage. Mirajane had already used to much magic and Elfman had used full body take over to help her but it had taken over himself. Elfman watched as his past self hit Lisanna killing her, she had tried to talk to him in hopes he would come to his senses. Than the memory changes to the day where he and Mira were mourning their sister's death. Mira had told Elfman that they would live on for Lisanna in her memory. That they would never forget.

Mirajane yelled for her brother to come back. Elfman used his full body take over magic surprising Sol when he actually managed to do it. Elfman roars in anger, scaring him.