::15:: Reach the Sky Above!

Start from the beginning

"Their memories?"

"The false memory that they became demons during the night."Erza explained.

"What is the meaning of this? You don't mean-"Lucy stuttered.

"That's how it is. They were demons from the start." Asami said.

"Seriously?" Gray asked one of the villagers while Lucy freaked out.

"Yeah-Now that you mention it. I'm still a bit confused..."The villager mumbled slightly dazed.

"They all have the power to change into humans. They ended up thinking that their human forms were who they really were. That was the false memory that the moon drip caused in them."

Lucy turned to Asami in confusion. "But why were Lyon and the others okay?"

"Because they're human. It only affected the memories of demons. It's also because they're demons that they can't get near those ruins. Beings of darkness could never get near ruins that have absorbed so much holy light." She replied.

"Impressive! I'm glad I trusted this to you. Wizards...Thank you!"Bobo said appearing in front of them with a grin.

"It's the ghost!"Lucy yelped clinging to Happy.

"The dude from the boat?!"Gray yelled.

The villagers all gasped in shock seeing Bobo was alive. Gray asked him how he disappeared on them and Bobo flew up into the sky surprising them more. "I was the only one who gained back my memories, so I left this island. Since all the people of the village thought they were humans, they were all scared of me!"Bobo explained further. The chief flew up hugging his son who he thought he lost. The rest of the villagers cheered and flew up into the sky as well.

The Fairy Tail mages watch as the demon villagers fly happily in the sky. The chief announced that they would be having a feast in celebration.

Gray is sitting on the ground while Asami and the others eat at the table. He watched Asami feeding Haru fish and smiled softly.

A female demon approached him. "Are your injuries feeling better?"She asked.

"Aren't you...."Gray muttered trying to remember who she is.

"Have you forgotten?" She turned back to her human form reminding him who she was. "Do you recognize me now?"

"Yeah...."

"Ever since you came to this village, we think you're just the greatest, Gray!" Another demon girl squealed.

"Yeah! You're super cool!"

"But, you like us better in our human forms, don't you?"Another huffed.

"I wouldn't say that exactly..... I think this look kind of works for you." He murmured nervously. He got a bunch of squeals in return.

"Gray's so kind, I knew it!"

"You know just what to say to a girl!"
"Let's dance together!"The girls squealed trying to pull him up to go with him.

He was about to tell them to stop until the first girl who had approached him stopped them. "Girls! Leave him alone you guys are making him uncomfortable."She said.

"Yeah, right you probably want him all to yourself." Another girl pointed to her causing her to slight blush.

"No that's not it. He's already with someone." She huffed and then turned to Gray giving him a soft smile. "Aren't you?"

"Uh, yeah.....well I'm technically engaged..." Gray said looking over at Asami who was patting a choking Natsu on the back. The girls around him squealed and instead sat around him asking him questions about his engagement.