::10:: Natsu Vs Yuka the Wave User

Start from the beginning

Lucy takes out a gate key and shouts, "Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!"

Virgo appears in her usual maid outfit with wrist chains attached,"Did you call for me, Princess?"

Lucy tells Virgo what she need her to do. Virgo appears in front of Lucy, "Princess, preparations are complete."

"Thanks, Virgo. You're always so fast."says Lucy in a soft tone.

Virgo blinks,"You wish to punish me?"

"That was a compliment!"exclaims Lucy looking at her wide eyed.

Happy slowly approaches the celestial wizard, "Um, Lucy well-"

Lucy looks down at the blue cat, "What is it, Happy?"

"I really think you might actually be an idiot, Lucy." he says as he raises a paw.

Lucy then says in an annoyed tone, "Wow, thanks a lot for the encouragement."

Happy sweat drops, "I just can't imagine that they'd fall for such a childish trick."

"What're you talking about? This pitfall is perfect!"

"Yeah but you can tell what it is just by looking at it."

"There's only one entrance to this village, right? Which means that the enemy is sure to come in that way." says Lucy in a proud voice.

"I don't think there's a single person who would fall for that." says Happy making a face.

A couple of villagers agree with Happy even Virgo annoying Lucy even more. A villager at the top of the gate shouts looking at them, "They're here already?"

"Open the gate!"

"Right!"

They all stare at the incoming threat and gasp in shock when they see Natsu waddling with Asami at his side keeping up with him "Everyone, you okay?"

Lucy begins to yell, "Natsu! Asami! Stop! Don't come any closer!"

Both wizards yell back in unison as the continue running, "What?"

"I said stop! Stop!"yells Lucy as she wave her hands in front of her.

Natsu and Asami come to a stop in front of the pitfall. Natsu looks down seeing it."Whoa there. What's this?"Natsu slowly steps on not giving Asami a chance to grab Gray before they fell and she sweat drops when she sees Lucy upset that Natsu ruined her trap. All the villagers sweat drop as well shocked that someone actually fell for it.

Natsu glare up at the top of the hole, "Who the hell put a hole here?"

Asami and Happy both look over at the blonde wizard and bluntly say, "Lucy, obviously."

Natsu makes a face and yells, "I knew it!"

"You've got it all wrong!"says Lucy as she grabs her face in horror.

Happy looks down in the hole where his best friend is currently in, "I'm glad you and Gray are safe though!"

Natsu tries to comfort him from below, "There's nothing to be glad about! Gray's outta commission!"

"He got beat by the masked guy?" says Lucy while glancing at Asami who watches Gray with worry.

Natsu looks down and notices that the ice that had been surrounding him is gone, "The ice came off! Even though fire didn't work?"

"R-Right, just like I planned!" stutters out Lucy trying to sound convincing.

Asami sweat drops and mutters down to a now awaken Haru, "Yeah, right. I don't think her pitfall was it." Haru nods in agreement before jumping from her arms over to Happy.