I nodded, then saw his friend still smiling. "Sure." He let me hopped in the backseat first before he got inside.

The first minute inside the vehicle was awkwardly bothering me. It was my first time to ride in someone's vehicle aside from my mom's, so that was awkwardly new from me, and also the fact that I was with Taehyung and two random guys who I were only about to meet.

Only the sounds of hip-hop music were blasting out from the stereo until the person driving piped up, breaking the ice. "So. . . are you two like a thing now?" He asked, looking at us through the rearview mirror.

"Jin!" I was about to say a word when the other guy shouted at him, hitting him on the arm. Doesn't Taehyung have a girlfriend already? "Don't say things like that!"

Then, I heard Taehyung's quiet boyish laugh from seven inches apart from me. He moved closer, and whispered, "That dude was the one who thought you're cute." Taehyung said, pointing his finger at the boy in the passenger's seat.

"Hey! Taehyung! What are you whispering to her, man?!"

"I'm Seokjin, but you can call me Jin, and that dork is Namjoon." The person driving introduced himself, and briefly tapped the small eyed boy's shoulder.

"I'm Areum." I introduced myself timidly.

"She's so cute." Namjoon said once he heard me say a word.

"He's so into you." Taehyung whispered with a short quiet laugh at the end.

I looked through the clear window, and surprised that Jin stopped the truck in front of a nightclub.

"A nightclub?"

"You've never been in a nightclub before?" Jin asked as soon as he parked his vehicle, and we all got off.

I shook my head no, "But we're wearing school uniforms. . . Is it really okay to go inside?"

"Don't worry, baby girl. Jin practically owns the place." Namjoon butted in as the two of them entered the place first while Taehyung and I walked behind them.

When we got inside, the bright neon lights almost blinded my eyes and every loud beat the DJ dropped made my heart thump along with it. Everything around me felt new. Roaming my eyes around feeling awe, I felt a warm hand gripped my wrist. "Stay close." Taehyung whispered, and I could almost feel his lips against my ear which suddenly made me blush under the bright lights. We squeezed ourselves through the dancing crowd until we finally reached the table. There was a soft arched couch attached to the wall and a table in front of it. Taehyung made me sit down next to Namjoon and Jin with me, then he left without saying a word.

I tried following him through my gaze, but as quick as a blink of an eye, he disappeared in the crowd.

"He'll probably go to Solji." Jin said, once he noticed my eyes were following Taehyung's presence.

I turned to face him, "Solji? Who's that? Is that his girlfriend?"

Then, the two of them laughed cheekily to how clueless I am, "Taehyung doesn't have a girlfriend," he continued when he stopped his short laughter.

"Solji's my girlfriend." The new boy who approached us carrying bottles of beers interrupted Jin. "Hi, I'm Hoseok." He introduced himself, placing the beer bottles on the table, and sat next to Namjoon. "They're just good friends." He added, getting two bottles of beer and handed one to me. I shyly took it, and the other two boys got their own bottle. They raised their bottles, and cheered like party animals they are. "It's actually the first time Taehyung brought a girl here. You must pretty special." He said, taking a good sip of his beer.

"Don't they just good look together?" Jin piped up this time.

"I completely disagree!" Namjoon said, shaking his head at his drink.

"I'm only his classmate." I told them, "Anyways, I'm Areum." I said, introducing myself again, but to Hoseok this time. They really looked like fun people especially that Hoseok guy, he looked like someone who'd actually dance in the middle of the dance floor without a top on, and Jin and Namjoon looked like people who'd dance whatever dance they wanted, not giving a shit on other people's opinion.

"Take good care of our Taehyungie, alright? He's sorta weird and deep as shit." Jin said, shaking his head lightly and I only gulped my beer to what he said.

There were seconds of silence, staring just the dancing people on the dance floor, so Hoseok spoke, "You know what? Sitting here is just shitty boring!" He then stood up, offering his hand to me, "Come on, let's hit the dance floor!"

"I don't really dance."

"Just jump around in circle or do some MJ's moonwalk, and you're good!" He said, persuading me and I laughed under my breath before I actually joined him.

"Aren't you two coming?" I asked.

"Maybe later, baby girl. I'll go recharge my dancing skills!" Namjoon said, doing a weak wave with his hand.

With beers in our hands, Hoseok and I hit the dance floor. I was really shy, but he already showed off his weird but cool dancing skills. He did some weirdass arm and hand dances, and even shuffled. He made me dance and swirl me around to the upbeat song when he noticed I was still shy, but as the drink slowly went down to my throat, I felt like losing myself. Whenever a waiter or whatever he was, and he walked by us as he carried a tray full of shots of different colored alcohol, Hoseok and I would grabbed some and drunk the whole thing in one go. We kept jumping to the loud music, then I comfortably shuffled with him. We both looked like fools dancing weird dances in the middle of the dance floor. I never even stopped laughing as we dance, then from the pub counter, my blurry eyes landed on Taehyung sitting next to a girl. The girl was definitely eyeing us warily (maybe because she haven't seen me before, and now I'm dancing with his boy.) That must be Solji. Shaking my head, finding an attempt in making the blur disappear from my sight, I saw Taehyung beside her. He was talking, like he didn't even stop just to breath. He never talked to me that way. He'd always give short responses to me. I thought, and I smiled pitifully to myself.

"Hey! Look at me!" Hoseok said, a little drunk and blushing. I turned my attention back to him, and watched his drunken dance. And from afar, I knew she was still watching us.