Anniversary!

Haiiii!!!
Ini bukan updatetan, melainkan post buat menjawab quiz(?) dari Author @InfLyz_izzati heheh..

Untuk merayakan 2nd Anniversery Lovelyz, hehhe.. Maap kalau udh telat :"(

Happy 2nd Anniversary Lovelinus!!! :"

Baiklah, tak usah basa-basi lagi, ayo kita mulai acara Q&A-nya.

1. How You Know About Lovelyz?
- Idk.. I forgot how can I know them :"( and I regret it.

2. The First song you hear from Lovelyz?
- Candy Jelly Love~♥

3. The best Lovelyz title song?
- I like all.. But if i had to choose, maybe 'Doll.'

4. Describe why you love Lovelyz member!
- Baby soul, she's such a cute leader and cute rapper, I really like hers duet song with Little Sujeong on Weekly Idol. She has a cute dimple and small eyes. She has a charming side, I love her voice. REALLY REALLY LOVE HER VOICEEEE!!! ><
For the first time I saw her (on Infinite Second Invansion Concert Album), I already like her. Really really like her T-T. Sorry if I'm too emotional. Heheh..

Jiae, The purple elephant. I really like her voice on 'Bookmark'. I'm curious whose voice is that and when I watch the video, I was so shocked.

Mijoo, the dorky girl. She's good at dance and I like when she support their sunbae. She's so pretty on Destiny MV.

Jisoo, she has a beautiful eyes. She's so pretty :") and i like her part on Good Night Like Yesterday and Candy Jelly Love.

Kei, The Flower Girl. I'm so proud of her. She has a powerful voice and she show them on Girl Spirit.

Jin, my second bias ><.. she so cute and dorky. And i like her :") and her amazing voice.

Ryuuu Sujeong~♡, The Little Sujeong. I like her duet with Soul at Weekly Idol. She bevome more prettier at Destiny comeback.

Jeong Yein, The Ballerina girl. I like her rap, Yein-ah.. Please rap again T-T..

5. Your favourite MV?
-Candy Jelly Love~♥

6. Your favourite Lovelyz era?
- Ahchoo? Or Destiny -_-

7. Give me one thing or more you amazed/like about Lovelyz?
- Lovelyz's voices are soft and sometime powerful. And then their song are easy listening, especially Ahchoo.
And then their dance, even their dance aren't as powerful as the other group *sigh*, but their dance was difficult too. It always has a seceet inside them/? (*sigh* sorry for my bad english -_-)

8. You're favourite Lovelyz ballad song?
- Circle!

9. You're favourite Lovelyz cute song?
- Fondant? Do what do what do what..

10. Your favourite Lovelyz Acapella?
- Beat It.. Daebakkk!!!

11. If Lovelyz member ask with English song Lovelinys want they cover it, with song you want ask then cover it?
- With You by Chris Brown.

12. Why you love Lovelyz?
- Because i should love them, there's no reason that I won't love them.

13. A few words for Lovelyz 2nd Anniversary.
- 러블리즈 I hope on next comeback, Baby Soul and the others will rap. Hope on next comeback you will get 1st Win, Fightingg!!!  Stay healthy and rest well!!! LOVELYZ HAPPY ANNIVERSARYYY!!!

End! 

Okay.. Maaf kalau Englishnya abal-abalan banget :")
Maklum, English-nya thor keren banget emang, jadi maklum aja kalau grammarnya parah banget hehe.

Okay.. Sekali lagi, Happy 2nd Anniversary Lovelyz, Jangan lupa all!!!

Keep support them!!!
Gomawo, Annyeong!!