Aparna Randhir tumhara classmate hei......tumhe jo bhi sikhana hei usse sikhlena....(Dean chipped)

Yeh big bro.......mei sab sikh lungi...(scanning Randhir from top to bottom and to top again)

Okay Randhir Aparna ko jara college ghumado......

Ji .......shall we...(to her)

yeah sure....

Wese Randhir mera kab se maan tha FITE ane ka....par kya kare mom dad ki khwaish thi ki mei London mei padhu but finally mei yahan agayi thaks ke papa ki business India mei suru ho gayi....(she was blabbering all these without any break and he was getting irritated)

A wide smile appeared on his face when his cell buzzed with Sanyu's number.....

Hello......

Randhir kahan ho tum.........meri project mei madat karnewale thei na....

Haan yaar mei ata hun wo Aparna ko college ghumake ata hun....

Aparna! wo chudeil agayi!

What? Kuch kaha tumne? (as it was inaudible to him)

Nehi acha suno tum apna kaam khatam karke ajao haan mei rakti hun.....(she ended the conversation)

Kaun tha Randhir? (Aparna asked)

wo meri wife thi...(he smiled a wide one and a tinge of blush was also there on his face)

U r married! (she was surprised)

Haan kun? koi problem hei tumhe?

Nehi I mean abhi tumhari age hi kya hei....(she surged her shoulders) aur wese bhi marriage means losing your freedom....it's like literally ending your life......abhi dekho.....tum apni wife ke agge pichhe hi ghumte rehte hoge....uska acha bura sab....I mean wo eak responsibility hei tuhari.....abhi dekho   tum thoda uski najar se dur kya aagaye lagadia usne phone....

Randhir was in his deep thoughts.....

Esa kuch nehi hei....It's just that she loves me......(he smiled)

Haan karti hogi....lekin tumhari freedom jarur chin rahi hogi......tum kya khaoge yeh bhi usika fesla hoga....tum kya pehnoge....tum kaha jaoge....kiske sath jaoge.....yeh sab tumhe uska pyar lagta hoga but I think it's not like that.......she just wants to control u.......even tum mujhe guide karoge ya nehi iska bhi fesla usne tumhe sunaya hoga (he recalled their conversation where Sanyukta was asking him to say a no to Dean) tumhe ho joruka yani apna gulam banana chati hei....(he was just burning inside)

Aparna......I think tumne kafi college dekhliya badme baat karte hei...(he left the place)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta witnessed Randhir in the basketball court......he was just lost in his thoughts.....

Kya Randhir...atahun kehke yahan bethe ho.....(she made him stand holding his arm) mei kitna wait kar rahi thi.....uss Aparna ke sath kahan kahan gaye tum haan bolo bolo...(she cupped her waist) bolona baba kya kya sikhaya usse.....Dean nei kahata na ki...

Just stop it yaar...(he jerked her hand)......kun itna irritate kar rahi ho mujhe.....mei kahan jata hun kya karta hun it's none of your business samjhi tum

Randhir tum yeh

Don't try to dominate me Sanyukta (showed him his blood red eyes)

Lekin (she tried to cup his face)

No....(showed him her palm) RSS apni marji ka malik hei just don't poke your nose in my matters....

Sanyukta was a bit afraid of his outburst....she gulped down her saliva and tried to be calm

Okay baba.....nei bolungi kuch.....abb gussa thokdona ....(caressed his cheeks and he was breathing heavy due to mixed emotions.....first that Aparna washed his brain completely....now Sanyukta's questions...then his outburst....then he was guilty about his own behavior......) chalo ghar chalte hei.....

Sanyukta please leave me alone.....(she chipped calmly)

Okay.....lekin agar meri jarurat ho tto mei hamesha hun mujhe eak call kardena....(she pecked his cheeks before leaving for home)

Damn....(he rubbed his forehead in frustration)

Like this Aparna kept on washing his brain and Randhir became more confused about his emotions....Sanyukta was scared......scared about the future of their relation.....now he barely spends some time with her........she can only meet him at the cycle stand as he has to drop her till Chacha's house.....but today he is late for that too....he is not receiving her phone call

kahan gaya yeh ladka! (then her eyes fell on Sahil who was ready to go home) 

Sahil.....tumne Randhir ko kahin dekha hei? (she asked with a smile on her face)

Haan wo Aparna ke sath lab mei hei....(he smiled back)

Oh...(she faked a smile but her mind was surrounded by insecurity ........she was afraid of their budding relation)

What if he will choose Aparna instead of .....

Nehi (she shook her head and rushed towards the mechanical lab)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap:

Her legs became weak and she saved herself from falling holding the window.....her lips were trembling.....her chest became heavy......she was finding it very difficult to breathe.....her eyes became blurred thus fading the scene of their kiss which was going on in the laboratory.....

Randhir!......(she whispered......and blinked her eyes)

Thanks Randhir (Aparna chipped happily and rubbed her finger on her lips)

It's okay....(he smiled a little and turned to see a shocked Sanyukta) Sanyukta wo mei...(she left the place in a hurry) Sanyukta listen.....(Randhir followed her)

Randhir kahan ja rahe ho tum (Aparna felt irritated)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers :D

Do vote and comment :)

See u soon

Love u all

Jan...