CHAPTER 24

Emily POV

I woke up and walked over to the mirror in the room. I took out the puff in my ears and set them down by the side. I was staring into the mirror when I heard the door unlock. Nyssa came in staring at me.

I knew what she wanted. She wanted me as Kadar.

"Hello" she said to me and I could see the hope in her face

"Hello sister." I said as I turned around. The words had left my mouth before I could think about it.

"What is your name?" She asked me with a small smile on her face.

"Are you dumb sister?" I asked her. Again the words leaving my mouth before I could think about it. What was happening? "My name is Kadar Al Guhl. And I am the second heir to the demon."

She had a huge smile on her face and gestured for me to follow her.

As I follow her I thought about why I had said those things. What was I doing?  Had the brain wash worked? Well if it had I wouldn't be thinking these things right now.

And then I knew why I had. I was protecting myself. If I pretend like the brain wash had worked I can get through this. Hopefully.

We walked through halls and halls down stairs and through rooms. I forgot how big this place was.

We entered the room with the Lazarus pit.

There in the center was Ra's Al Guhl. I bowed to him as he turned around to face us.

"Stand." He commanded us. Nyssa and I stood and faced him. "Leave." he commanded Nyssa. She turned around and left the room.

He faced me looking me up and down. I looked down at myself and found myself in green pants and a black shirt.

"My daughter." He said to me.

"Father." I said trying to keep my voice steady. Not letting him see the fear.

He moved his hand and a league member came in. The league member stopped and Ra's just stared at me. He put out his hand and the member took out his katana putting it in his hand and walked away.

Ra's held the katana out for me and I looked at his face and then back down to the katana and I took it.

He pulled out his katana and took a stance. I weighed the katana getting used to it and then took my stance.

I watched him as he swiped for my side and I quickly blocked it. We sparred for a while and I started to hear him loose his breath. He swiped for my feet and I summersaulted and got up, but before I could turn around I was hit in the back and I fell to the ground and I could feel his katana pierce my torso.

I held in my pain as he took his hand off his katana and let it sit there in my back as he came and crouched in front of me.

"You have gotten better my daughter." He said to me as he watched the sweat and tears drop from my face.

I stared at him and got an idea.

"You underestimate me." I said then I quickly added in, "father." So he wouldn't catch on to my act.

I stood up and reached my hand around grabbing his katana and ripped it out of my body. Holding the scream inside of me.

I now held both katana's in my hands and I faced him pointing them towards him.